My Death and Angel

Description:Where Mingyu always escapes death with the help of his Grim Reaper which he prefers to call angel.

(Long ass chapter ahead.Sorry;^;)
------------------------------------------------------

Mingyu was driving towards his workplace.He works as a barista at a bar every night.It was raining,foggy and dark.It was hard for him to see as suddenly a big white light appeared infront of him.In an instant he felt pain all over his body and he can taste blood."Am I...Gonna die?",he muttered to himself with the last bit of his strength.Only the sound of heavy rain can be heard as he felt himself lose conscious.

"Mingyu...",a deep voice called as he opened his eyes.He adjusted his eyes from the bright light.He noticed a dark hooded figure infront of him.Before he could freak out,the figure revealed its face.Despite the guy having sharp features and dark clothing,he can't help but feel how soft the guy's aura was.He felt like he wanted to know more about the man infront of him.Maybe he is just interested or experienced love at first sight.He continued to stare at the guy's face."Am I in heaven?",Mingyu muttered to himself as he saw how the guy's emotionless expression turned into a frown."Are you my guardian angel?",he asked as the guy shaked his head."You can call me Wonwoo...Your assigned grim reaper.",the grim reaper introduced himself and it was Mingyu's turn to frown.

"What a beautiful name for a grim reaper...But...Am I dead?Are you gonna take my soul?",Mingyu rambled as he noticed the faint blush on Wonwoo's cheeks from his compliment,making him feel confident."No...Ahm...It's not your time yet.I'm just here to inform you that you should go back to where you belong.",Wonwoo stuttered and cleared his throat afterwards."Will I see you again?",Mingyu hoped as he saw his grim reaper's fox-like eyes widened."O-ofcourse!If you die-I mean-It's your time...I guess...",the grim reaper's orbs shaked in panic."Go back now!",Wonwoo announced as Mingyu's vision faded.

Mingyu fluttered his eyes open,and revealed a blurry vision of the hospital's ceiling."Mingyu!",familiar voices called his name as he recognized the faces of his friends."Thank goodness you're back!We thought that we would lose you!",Minghao,his co-bartender spoke in worry."You guys should've let me be with that angel...",he muttered as his friends frowned."Mingyu?Please stop imagining things.Gosh that car accident must have got to your brain.",Seungkwan,the waiter of the bar joked as he got nudged by his friends.He thought he was day dreaming when he saw Wonwoo hiding in his hood at the corner of the room and suddenly vanished.He smiled unknowingly as he heard his friends drew conclusions about it.

"Gosh!Why does that brat got attached to me so easily!?He keeps calling me his guardian angel!",Wonwoo complained as his co-grim reaper chuckled."I don't know?Not my problem...Just kidding!Maybe he just likes you.It's your first meeting right?Ohhh...Love at first sight!",Seungcheol teased as Wonwoo's cheeks heated up.'He even wants to see me again.What  if that idiot will do some stupid things that could kill him!?',he thought to himself as he felt Seungcheol's gaze at him."And you really act like an angel despite being a grim reaper.You save the lives of the people you're assigned with.I'm glad you are not punished yet.",Seungcheol added as he ignored his co-grim reaper.'Shit...I also stuttered infront of him.When did I became so bad at my job!?',he cursed in his head as he remembers the happenings earlier."Why are you thinking so hard?Are you really worrying about that guy?",his co-grim reaper asked as he ignored him.

It has been a month after Mingyu finally recovered and came back to his job.'Why isn't my angel showing up?I think he should really check over me...I might do something-No get it out of your head weirdo!',the bartender thought to himself."Gosh I think we should bring our friend to a mental hospital...",Seokmin stated as him and Seungkwan watched Mingyu's face switch into different expressions whilst wiping a glass."Right...",Seungkwan agreed as he went back to entertain costumers.