Cat Hybrid

Description:Wonwoo is a cat hybrid who got lost and Mingyu found him so he decided to take care of him.
------------------------------------------------------
Wonwoo is wandering around the city.He is lost and doesn't know how to ho home.He hides his cat ears through his beanie.

The reason why he is lost because he escaped from his owner.His owner has been abusing him and takes his anger on him.The others want to take him away not because to help him.Just to experiment him.

He can't find any shelter and he is hungry right now.He stopped in front of an apartment.He sniffed the air and he can't feel any presence inside the apartment.'I guess the owner is not here...',he thought and got closer to the door.He tried to open it and...

It was unlocked...

He went inside and found a messy room.Clothes scatterd around and some cans of beer laying around.He got scared and decided to get out the house but it was too late.He heard a click.He turned around and saw the door opening.

"Ugh...I forgot to lock it...",the voice groaned and entered the room.The man looked around and saw him.He panicked and looked anywhere to escape."W-who are you?W-why are you here!?",the man asked in shock,also scared and kind of angry.He went closer to Wonwoo and grabbed him.

"Are you a thief?!Did you take something?",the man angrily said while searching Wonwoo's body and he just stood there frozen.It made him uncomfortable.The man took off his beanie and widened his eyes because of what he saw."You-You're a hybrid?",the man asked holding his chin."P-please don't hurt me...I need shelter s-so I went inside when I saw no one he-here and the door is unlocked...",he explained while crying.

"Fuck!Don't cry!I'm sorry if I scared you...You are so adorable!",the man said while petting his ears making him purr a bit."Oh my gosh!I'm so sorry if my apartment was a mess.We got a party here yesterday.",the man said while grabbing all the cans and throw it inside the bin."Oh...By the way...What's your name?",he asked while looking at him making him uncomfortable again."Uhmmm...Wonwoo...",he answered."I'm Kim Mingyu.Nice to meet you.",Mingyu introduced himself and continued cleaning.

"Don't just stand there awkwardly.Sit here.",Mingyu laughed awkwardly guiding Wonwoo on the sofa.He just sat there playing with his sweater paws while watching Mingyu clean."All done!",Mingyu happily said."Why do you need to find shelter?",he asked that made Wonwoo cry again."Shit!I'm sorry...If it's personal you don't have to tell me.",Mingyu panicked and hugged Wonwoo."I escaped from my owner...He is abusing me...",Wonwoo told him the truth while wiping his tears,he is being a cry baby.

"You can stay here if you want.I can protect you.",he offered smiling at Wonwoo,showing his canines."Thank you very much.",he thanked and hugged him back."You have to change your clothes.They are kinda dirty.You can borrow mine.",he said and carried Wonwoo without his permission like a baby."H-hey...Put me down...I-I can walk...",he said embarassed and blushing."No...You are like a baby to me already.",Mingyu said making him blush harder and just buried his head on Mingyu's shoulder.

Mingyu put him on the bed and grabbed some clothes for him to wear."Here...It was a bit oversized for you.And I'm sure the shorts won't fit you.And I had this boxer that is so small for me.I'm sure it can fit on you.I also cut a hole in it so your tail can go through.",he said and gave Wonwoo the clothes."Uhmmm...Can you go out or turn around...I need privacy.",Wonwoo said and Mingyu obeyed.While Wonwoo was changing.Mingyu slyly took a peek and saw Wonwoo's pale skin.He regretted it because he turned red seeing it.

"I'm done!",Wonwoo said and made Mingyu turn around.It looked oversized on Wonwoo.The shirt reaches until his thighs and hangs loosely on his neck exposing his left shoulder."Aww...You are so cute!",Mingyu cooed while pinching his cheeks but he stopped when he heard Wonwoo's stomach grumble.

"You hungry?",he asked and Wonwoo nodded desperately."Okey.I will cook some ramen.Is that okey for you?",Wonwoo just nodded again.Before he went out to cook he said,"Feel free to roam around the apartment.",and then he continued to cook.Wonwoo just stayed in the bed.He is tired and hungry so he just waited there

Minutes later Mingyu entered the bedroom again with a bowl of ramen."Hey kitty.",Mingyu called Wonwoo's attention from the book he is trying to read.Because his owner didn't taught him but he knows how to right.Mingyu put the tray on his lap,took a spoon and tried to feed him."Kitty~say ahh~",Mingyu said cutely that made Wonwoo chuckle and ate the food.

"Thank you very much...",Mingyu just muttered a 'no prob'.

After that day they became close and grew some feelings for each other.They are shy to admit and tell each other but they still did it.Mingyu was the first to confess.They are together now.

"Hey babe...I havent introduced you to my friends yet...But don't worry they are the kindest person I met.They won't harm you.",Mingyu said while petting Wonwoo's ears.He is obsessed of Wonwoo's ears eversince they are together."Uhmm...Okey...I have some friends too...But I don't know where they are right now.They are also hybrids like me.",he said a little bit sad and Mingyu just hugged him tightly to make him feel better.

Their cuddling stopped when someone knocked at the door and some noises outside."Maybe they are my friends.",he said and open the door.His friends burst inside feeling at home at Mingyu's apartment."Hey...Guys?Why are you here?",Mingyu asked scratching his head."Shut up Ming!We haven't seen each other for a while...And you didn't told me you have a cute little hybrid in your fricking apartment!",Wonwoo flinched because of the loudness."Slow down Jeonghan...Your scaring the hybrid.",Seungcheol said with his sweetest voice ever."Oh we also have a hybrid here.He is our son.",Jeonghan said pulling another hybrid by his side the guy was hiding behind Jeonghan's back."Let me introduce him to you.This is-"

"Chan!",Wonwoo ran towards the boy and hugged him."Wow you are grown up now!",everyone was shocked at first."Oh...Hi hyung!I'm glad you're okey!",Chan responded and hugged the older back.Another loud bang from the door made everyone flinched."Hey guys!Soonyoung right here!With my cutie boyfriend Jihoon!",there burst Soonyoung being loud and earning a smack from his boyfriend."Jihoon?",Wonwoo called."Wonwoo hyung!",Jihoon happily called and hugged each other.

"It's been years since we saw each other!",Wonwoo said while letting go of the hug."Yeah...",Jihoon plainly said."You guys know each other already?Wait you're a hybrid too?",Soonyoung confused as fvck asked looking back and forth at the two."Yes he is a hybrid and my boyfriend.",Mingyu answered for his boyfriend.

They introduced to each other and Wonwoo and his friends had a reunion.Everyone went hom happily bidding each other a goodbye.The couple continued to cuddle."You're friends are funny.",Wonwoo complimented.
"I'm glad,because of them I wouldn't meet my friends again.",he said again."Yeah...I'm happy for you babe.",Mingyu said while kissing Wonwoo's cheeks."Thank you very much Gyu...I'm thankful cause I met you.",Wonwoo said and Mingyu responded a 'welcome'."I'm also happy that if you didn't barged into my apartment.I wouldn't have met you and became my cutest boyfriend ever.",Mingyu happily also said.They just laughed and continued to cuddle...

~The End~