Chapter 3 (Clay's P.O.V)

I walked into the office because I had to show the new kid around, and he apperently had all the same classed as me. I didnt really mind showing him around because it gave me a reason to skip class.

Once I opened the office door a sweet smell hit my nose and my wolf screamed 'MATE!! MATE!!! MATE!!!', and it was hard to control but I mannaged. A boy that was quite a bit shorter than me looked towards me, and he blushed slightly. I knew that was my mate.

"Hello there I'm Clayton but call me Clay," I said holding my hand out to him. He stuttered before shaking my hand, and that made me chuckle a bit.

"I-I'm Tomas...," He managed to get past his lips, and he seemed nervous to meet me. 'He's cute when he is nervous', I thought to myself. He looked to be a whole foot shorter than me, but he was so adorable that I didn't mind looking down on him.

I smiled at him as I took his schedule, and looked at it. I read through the classes, and saw that he had the same classes as me. "Hey..., We have all the same classes together," I said as my smile stayed on my face. He looked shocked to know that we were in the same classes.

I took ahold of his wrist, dragged him out of the office and into the hall. I noticed that he blushed when I touched his arm, and that made my heart fill with joy.

"Let's start the tour of the school but first let me show you your locker first," I said as I led him down the hall. Before we got to his locker, we ran into the bully of the school and it all went down hill from there..

(That's my chapter. Thank you for reading it and please follow me and give me some ideas for more fanfics please. Sorry that my chapters are short but I'm still kinda new at this and I'm learning slowly)