Chapter 25 (Zander's P.O.V)

As I run up to the enterence of the home, I saw a few wolves, so I hide behind a tree to think how Im going to get in there. 'Damn it', I think, 'if I try to run past them, I'm as good as dead. what to do, what to do!' I hear Clay howl, which snaps me out of my thoughts to realize that this might be my chance to get past. I look back at the enterence to see the wolves a bit confused so I quickly climb the tree and make some noise to get their attention. It doesnt work so I take my wrist to my mouth and bite, drawing some blood then spitting it on the ground, which the smell gets their attention. when they get close to the blood by the tree, I take a net that I packed and threw it down on top of them to trap them before jumping down and running through the doors.

Once Im inside, I realize that there is a lot more doors than I though there would be. I sigh and I move down the hall to the right, hoping that if I get close to Tomas, I can sense him. Right off the bat I can tell that there is too many scents for me to find him that way.

I start to open doors and whisper his name to see if he can hear me when I call him. With each room I open, I start to lose hope. 'There are too many doors' I think to myself. 'What am I going to do if i can't find him..?'

I start to panic slightly so I stop looking for Tomas and try to calm myself by looking at the art work. I continue to walk down the hall, before hearing some footsteps. 'Crap... they know I'm here...' I think, looking for a place to hide. I frantically start to try to open doors but most are locked when I try them and when one opens, I run inside and shut the door quietly.

The room was dark and I couldn't see very well, having to wait till my eyes adjusted to the dark. Even being a vampire, I still need to let my eyes adjust. Once they do, I turn around and slowly slide my back down the door, taking a deep breath at they pass up this door while continuing their conversation.

I close my eyes and sigh in relief, knowing that I'm safe for now. When I open up my eyes, the scene in front of me takes my breathe away. I'm in so much shock by what I see, all that comes out of my mouth is, "Tomas..," and the tears start to flow.