Chapter 19 (Tomas's P.O.V)

I run away from him as fast as I can. I continue to run around his house for a while until I run into an empty room. I look around and try to find a place to hide. I hide under the bed and try to keep as quiet as I can. The door slowly opens and I hear foot steps coming closer.

"Tomas~ Where are you?~" Clay calls out and walks towards the closet. He opens the door then turns around. "If you come out, I'll give you a prize!~" He says as he walks closer to the bed. He sits down on it and I squeal. He slowly bends down and looks under the bed. I hurry out from under it and tries to run away but he catches me and throws me on the bed.

I scream and he covers my mouth. "Don't scream. That hurts my ears" He whispers into my ear then nibbles it. I look at him then look away blushing a bit and he kisses my cheek. I move away slightly and he pulls me back by my boxers and in the process taking them off too. I blush and covers myself up. I move away again and this time he pulls me up against him and I can feel his member poking me.

"Can we have some more fun?" Clay asks as he reaches around me and grabs my member. I gasp loudly and I try to get away from his hand but that just made his dick press more against me. I froze as I felt him slowly start to enter me because I moved back. I moved forward again and accidentally let out a moan as he started to move his hand over my member as his other hand played with my nipple.

I stayed to shake a bit as he kept pumping faster on me. I keep letting out small moans that I don't want to let out. I cover my mouth to try to hide them. It works for a while until he flips me around and moves my hands away from my mouth. He kisses me and his member against mine and I moan into his mouth loudly but it was muffled by Clay. When he pulls away, pulls me on top of him.

He smirks and pushes my ass down on his member slowly. He looks like he is holding back some then I realize, after its too late, that he was preparing. He slams himself into me and I moan loudly as he hits that stupid spot. I fall forward as I release over him.

"Damn, that was quicker than I thought." he says kissing my forehead as he thrusts into me quickly. We hear running footsteps through the house. We stop and look when the door slams open. I jump slightly, squeezing Clay's dick tightly, although I knew that was coming. He moans and releases in me. Zander jumps on the bed and grabs me from Clay, running to the room and dressing me and himself.

"W-what are you d-doing...?" I ask watching him dress after he dressed me, although I am capable of dressing myself.