Chapter 11 (Tomas's P.O.V)

'I can't believe that Zander is a vampire... I would have never guessed. I really enjoy his company but I didn't think he would do that to me...' I say to myself in my head. I walk to my next class and sit next to clay like I normally do. I do my best to hide the bandage on my wrist from his sight. I don't succeed and he stares at it during half the class. When class is over we walk into the hall and he pulls me into the boys bathroom. "What is that on your wrist?," He asks me trying to stay calm. "It's nothing," I respond with some fear in my voice. I back away from him not knowing what to do. He grabs the bandage and I scream in pain. He places his hand over my mouth and looks me in the eyes. "tell me what this is right now or i will find out myself and you won't like it," I could hear the demand in his voice and I nod as to not make him mad.

He removes his hands and I tell him what happened, "... Then he bit into my wrist and fixed it up. We headed back here and went out separate ways..." I look away afraid that he would hit me or hurt me for what i said. He hugged me in his tight grip and I relaxed. I almost fell asleep in his arms because I was so tired from everything that happened to me today. "Tomas, don't let him do that again. That was wrong and a way he can mark you..." Clay  says holding my shoulders so i have to look at him. I nod in response and look into his eyes as his words ran through my mind. "wait, you said marked... Are you a vampire too..?" I say while backing away slightly.

He stared at me for about a minute before answering, "umm... no! Im not a vampire, I'm a werewo... Shit... I didn't mean that... umm..." he scratches his head, "I uh.. don't know how to explain it." I look at him for a moment and realize what he was trying to tell me. "Are you the Alpha or Beta?" I ask with a curious tone. "Alpha... Wait... How do you know about that!?!" He asked with concern. "I have friends that are wolfs too."