Chapter 12 (Clay's P.O.V)

I stare at him after he told my that he has friends, and wolf friends at that. "ok then... Lets get to our next class" I say as I start to look at his lips. Its so hard not to kiss him. He is so cute and small. I really would love to pick him up and skip the rest of school today and make him mine. "Okay, lets go. I'm calling you wolf boy from now on" Tomas says with a cheeky smile.

"i find that kind of offending" I say with a straight face and walk to class with him. We meet Zander outside of the door and Tomas backs up a bit. He tries to hide from Zander but he sees him. Zander has a look of hurt on his face and walks in without saying a word. We sit in our usual spots but don't speak at all. "Zander. How are you?" I try my best to start a conversation and get them talking to each other again. "okay" He said in a low voice and i could tell that he was upset about what happened between them.

We are silent through the rest of the day together and then we leave to head home. "yo Tomas, wanna come hang at my house again today?" I ask him and he nods in response. We head to my car and wave bye to Zander before we head out. Tomas just stares out the window the whole ride to my house. "Whats wrong Tomas?" I ask as we near my house. "nothing..." He says as i pull in to the drive. We get out and walk into my house. The first thing he does is run into my room and shut the door.

About an hour passed before i get super concerned. I get up to check on him. I open my door and i see him sitting on my bed rocking back and forth while holding his wrist with a bloody hand. I quickly run to him and call Zander. He answers right away "hello?" He asks. "Zander! Get your ass over here now!" and I hang up. Tomas starts screaming at me to get away from him. I backed away and transform into my wolf form. I walk up to him again and lick his cheek before curling up in his lap. He calms down when I lay in his lap.