Epilogue

Wedding day

Abbie pov

As i stand there in the dressing room i think back to when i first met Iru. I didn't even know i would ever fall for someone much less the new hottie at school. I never thought about being a wife much less having someone to live me as much as Iru does and i am absolutely greatful i bumped into him that first day.

Iru pov
I look myself in the mirror and think what are the odds of me getting married today to my high school sweetheart and love of my life? Well it 10/100 and am in the lucky 10. I have got thlo be the luckiest guy in this villa today. I stand there for a while till i notuce my father come in.
"Son it's time" he said.
"I may not say this alot Iru but i am very proud of you and the man you have become" with that i got a hug from my dad. I feel i have accomplished my fullest.

We walj out and i see my mom crying and hugging Sue. I guess thwy had a talk with Abbie. Man i miss here it's been a whole week since i last held her body.
The moments past and i stand there waiting for my beautiful wife to come down the isle. I heard the music start to play and then i saw her. My angel everyone else disappeared as i look at her in her beautiful white gown the sun on her face and the tiny baby bump showing. Good she takes my breath away evertime I see her.

The ceremony went by and the only time i came out my trance was to say 'i do' and kiss my bride. After that i prayed the reception would end and it did as the moms got super drunk and started and started crying and singing.

We arrived at our room my baby in my arms as i kissed her ever so softly.
"Iru i love you with everything in me and tonight i want to show you just how much i do" with that she let the dress fall off her shoulders and i see before me the only body i will ever want for the rest of my life.

"Oh Abbie you are so beautiful and that baby bump fits you so well" she slapped me and smile before kissing me and helping me remove my clothes. As soon as she finished undressing me i was between her legs tasting her glory and god did i miss her taste.
"Oh Iru yes" she pull my hair as i sink two fingers into her trying to not harm her in anyway.

"I can't take this" she pushed me off then put me to lay down soon enough she was on me riding and god did it feel good. Her harmones are acting up and she is super horny.

As the night ended i lay next to my baby girl now wife Mrs Doman and i got to say i have all i ever wanted right beside me.

After 9 months of being a slave to my wife and baby.

I am currently sitting in a hospital waiting for my baby to have my baby 😂 i know it sounds funny. Abbie has been in labour for almost 2 hours now. Every cry i hear i wait for the doctors to call me but they weren't for me. After a few more minutes i hear a cry and i just know that's my baby.

I stand and wait to see a nurse run out to get me. As i step in i see her sweating so i clean her up. The doctors return soon after with our baby.
"It's a boy Iru" Abbie said sounding weak i know she is tired.

I look at him with his freakles and dark hair a combination of me and his mother. He stopped his crying as soon as Abbie held him. His eyes are just as radiant as his moms.
"Abbie we made a beautiful baby" i said as i smiled.
"I know. Do you mind calling our parents they should be here by now"
With that i hot right on it leaving her to breast feed as i called theu arrived in mere minutes apart.

They all awwwed and kisses him as he fell asleep."So what are we naming him kids?" Abbie's mom asked.
"I think Orion is a nice name" Abbie said pointing to the star like birth mark on his thigh.
"Oh baby i love it. But middle name?"
"Sky" my mom shouted causing the baby to jump."Am sorry" she whispered.
"Orion Sky Doman i like it" i said and they all nod in agreement. Son after everyone went home to come back tomorrow, Abbie fell asleep and i was now sitting down watching Orion sleep. He will always be my shooting star unless Abbie wants to give me a princess to join the ring.

Tonight has been my third most favorite time in my life my first being the day i met Abbie, second the day i made her mine and tonight the day she made me a father.

The end