14

Fast forward to 4 years ahead.

So today is my graduation. This is Iru btw. So i am graduation from Harvard today along side my beautiful Abbie both mastering in econimics and business management. Currently we are still engaged but she still got the company due to the fact that her uncle and son got the life sentence. She is in the batgroom now getting ready while i am trying to tie my tie.
"Abbie can you help me please?" she always does it for me.
"Come" i enter to see her in a beautiful yellow dress with black heels and her hair in a bun neutral makeup absolutely gorgeous.

"You want ne to help you or let you stair?" she asked smiling.
"Umm right yeah my tie" and i show her.
"Iru we have been over this what happens when am not around one day and you need a tie huh?"
"You will always be around cause you can't leave me. Am helpless without you" and i kiss her as she fell weak in my arms whike holding the tie. The kiss was getting heated when she stopped me.
"Oh remember we need to pick up Ibbie from my parents" that's our dog he has grown huge. So here's the deal her mom ,Sydney  remarried to Helen her girlfriend and adopted a little named Richard whose parents passed away in a car accident. He is now 5 years old and loves Abbie to death. Sometimes he gives me the protective brother look but i know he loves me too.

We head to our graduation to find my parents and heres chatting and laughing. Have i mentioned Sue got married a year ago? Yep she got hitched to a Canadian Stockbroker named Charlie and is now expecting a baby, Yay amma be an uncle.
So they got married she moved out, mom and dad are working from home now giving themselves rest and me and Abbie bought a house in the other district away from my parents and hers before we came here for school.

"Oh look at our babies all grown up" i hear my mom and Abbie's moms start to cry but we were saved by the ceremony starting.

After a few long hours and crying and shouting from our parents the ceremony was over and we were heading back home in dads jets. As i lay beside my now sleeping fiance i picture why we lasted this long. We did argue don't get me wrong we did over the stupidest shit like the toilet seat being left on when she on her period i can't get away with that or that i play video games too much i know she wants attention but we never go to bed angry with each other and i think thats why i love her with all my heart. I fell asleep thinking of my baby girl.

I was awaken by my dad saying he needed to talk to me.
"What's up dad?"
"Iru i need to have a word with you. So i know you amd Abie have been together for a while and she is now the CEO of the company so i wanted to know if it was possible your mom and i could do a merger with her company?"
"Well dad she would love that but i think its best to talk to her about it"
"I know son i just wanted to mention it to you first. And also your mother is wondering when the wedding will be since its been 4 years since the engagement" he says looking behind me. Wen i turn i see my mom signaling him.
"Mom you could have asked" i said smiling. "But i was think of doing it in December when we would normally go to Jamaica. We just do a Caribbean wedding"
"I like that idea just like our wedding in Bahamas hunny" my mom sayd before she comes over and starts kissing dad. Yuck.
"Ok i'll excuse myself" they just fan me off.

We landed in about and hour after the convo with pops and mom. We are on our way to our homes now ofcourse in separate cars after we kissed everybody goodbye.
"Iru i was wondering if we should set a date for the wedding" Abbie said as she watched me drive.
"I had the same thought."
"So since we are all going to Jamaica in December i thought why not have a tropical wedding" i pulled over the side of the street and looked at her.
"What's wrong Iru?"
"I love you" and i pull her over on me and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.
"Wat did i do?" she ask as we broke the kiss.
"The fact that i told my parents the same exact thing about our wedding. This is why i love you ab and i kiss her one more time before i set her back down and drive till we reached home.

So our house is a three story house with a kitchen, dinning area, living room, secret theater behind a false wall in the living room, pool, gym and court, attic, basement, master bedroom, 4 extra bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a big play room, two offices for us both made from two other bedrooms and a huge garage. As soon as Abbie saw it we had to have it. We both paid for it though i asked to do it myself she refused saying we both live here so we both pay for it. We got it for 25 million me paying the 20 and her paying the 5. I also was doing works around her company redecorating and building and working for my dad on projects he had in this area not wanting to travel. So i had some money stored away.

We arrived home and immediately showered and went to bed. As i laid there i felt her pushing her ass on me and i knew exactly what it meant. After a few rounds of passionate sex and love making we were tired as hell and fell into slumber my junk still inside her warm area.