8

I woke up to an arm feeling on my chest and as soon as i open my eyes am greeted with a smile from Abbie.
"Morning beautiful"
"Morning my pretty boyfriend"
"Ok first off am not pretty secondly" i started tickling her.
"Oh just s...Stop" she was laughing like crazy.
"Hi my handsome boyfriend. That better?"
"I'll take it if you kiss me"
"Morning breath" she said like that will stop me.

I place a kiss on her soft lips. I have no idea how but her morning breath smells like vanilla. I took in the scent of her natural skin berries and vanilla.

"Ok Iru and hungry"
"I think i can get you some food let me check the kitchen. There is and extra toothbrush in my middle cupboard in the bathroom and tshirts in the closet so you can freshen up before breakfast" i gave her one last kiss before heading downstairs.

I found bacon and eggs so i decided on making that with toast. Sue already left based on her note on the fridge.

Sue❤
Iru i left early and i won't be back for a week. Tell Abbie hi for me please and i took the white Suv. Btw the audi a8 is coming back today i had the seats redone.
Love yah.

She couldn't have texted like anybody else but loved it makes me feel like she is actually here.
Soon enough i heard footsteps so i set the foot down and got the juices from the fridge.
"Hey Abbs apple or orange juices?"
"Orange i hate apple juice"
"Really? I love it with campari"
We sat down and ate then cleaned up. We have the house to ourselves kinda felt like we lived together. Her mom called to check on her telling her she can stay the weekend if wanted cause she had to go to the town nearby to help with a surgery.

"Iru there is a carnival in town tonight you wanna go?" Abbie said as she layed down on her phone.
"Sure never been to one before so"
"Are you serious you never been? You are gonna have so much fun"
I smiled watching as her face lit up.
"Lets go shopping Abbie"
"You wanna go shopping? Did i bring home the right Iru?"
"Haha funny but yeah we can get you clothes that you can leave here for when you visit"
"Well that does sound smart. Lets go"

I got up heading out the door just as the dude from the garage was about to knock.
"Right timing would you mind signing here please the audi is here"
"Sweet. I'll be back"
I signed the paper and ran to for my wallet. I had spear change in there so i wanted to tip him.
"Here thanks dude" i gave him 200$ US.
"Thanks man. Enjoy the ride" he left and i watched Abbie with a smike on here face

"What you look so happy"
"Its nothing just you are different from the guys i know. You just gave the dude 200$ tip from doing what he gets paid to do. I amire you"
"Admire me after i put you in the sexy royal blue victoria secret i saw online that am getting you now" i said smiling before locking the doors.
I open her door for her and enter the car. It was in all black leather now which looked like heaven and felt even better. I love this car.

We arrived at the mall and started doing some clothes shopping then shoes then finally victoria secret.
"Oh nothing too revealing or tight" she warned me.
"Ok but i want you buy something you would like me to see you in but i don't wanna see it till we get home deal"
"Deal"

With that i head off grabbing a cart i head to the left as she head right. A few people gave me eyes mostly men like 'what the hell are you doing dude' but i don't care i get to rip them off her body so hey win win.

Soon we finished and i met her at the cashier. She was looking at me like a hot plate of lasagna which was uncomfortable.
"Babe cash them i don't wanna see the surprise" i hand the black card to Abbie and watch as the cashier's eyes went wide. Black card means unlimited and she knew.

I walk close to the door and wait for her to collect the bags before i helped her as i really didn't want to see the surprise lingerie. We reached back home after lunch at McDonalds and grocery shopping.

I brought the clothes upstairs and left her to pack them away as i put the groceries away and started making snacks. I decided on pigs in a blaket and a Caribbean food named patty. Its just seasoned beef in a crusty covering like pie. P.S. I visit the Caribbean alot espacially with Sue.

I finished making the snacks and left then to cool as i went up to the room. As i entered i saw Abbie frantically run to the bathroom.
"Why you runnung Abs?"
"Just gimmi a minute"

I figured she was being all shy in her new lingerie. All her clothes was packed away and the bags folded at the top of the closet. She is so organised.

I lay down and her the door open as i look up i was beyound shocked at the girl i was looking at.
"Hi" she said.
"Ummm wow"

What the hell are you doing to my baby boy Abbie?
What am just giving him a show be quiet and wait.

Well these two are something else.
Hold up Iru has not metioned the 20 year old marriage year.
Maybe he will if he can remember after this encounter with Abbie 😉😉😊😊