chapter 10

when kushi was busy texting arnav...payal came..

“kushi!”

kushi turned and immediately put her mobile down trying to hide it..

it did not go unnoticed by payal..”kushi ! what are you doing with your mobile??”

“kuch nahi jiji !”

“thn y are you hiding it??”

“common jiji ! its nothing!”

“kushi?? were you talking to arnav ji??”

kushi was surprised..how did jiji come to know this??

so kushi gave in ,thinking there is no use of hiding the truth..

“haan jiji ! i din talk! but i was just texting!”

and kushi blushed a little while she told that!

payal saw her blushing “omg ! kushi ! how cute you look when you become shy !”

“jiji ! aap bi na!!”

she hugged her jiji..n payal asked kushi “sab theek hai na kushi??”

kushi came out from the hug..with a sad face...”no jiji ! marriage is prepon..cuz arnav ji has to go to canada..”

“ooh !its ok kushi ! the earlier the better “

and she winked at kushi saying this...

and suddenly it reminded her about the message..still she was confused..what is so dirty about that message..she decided to ask payal..

but then..when she took her mobile to show it to her..maybe it would be too awkward to show it..i will just leave it here and ask arnav ji after marriage ...

suddenly payal felt confused..”kushi ! when do v have all the rituals then!”

“jiji ! today v have mehendi function !”

“kyaaaa??”

“jiji ! relax ! “

“kya relax kushi ! v have so much to do !! “

“don worry jiji ! amma is making all the preparations !”

“ooh..ok !”

“n haan..jiji ...people from arnav ji’s home are coming within 3 hours “

“whaaaattt??kushi you are continuously giving me shockers !..but akash ji din say anything about this..”

kushi who was busy selecting her dresses suddenly stopped and looked at her jiji !

“jiji ! y do you want akash ji to tell you everything??”

“kushi ! stop it ! don't start it again !”

“i wont..unless you accept that you like him”

“arey ! chup kar ! nothing like that !”

“wha wha ! jiji ! don't lie ! i know “

“what you know? nothing ! you get ready !”

“omg ! jiji ! he won't come today na !”

“kushi ! meri pyari behan ! even arnav ji won't come today!!”

on hearing this..kushi started to blush badly..

“stop it jiji !!!”

and kushi ran into the restroom carrying her dress...

it was almost time..

kushi was dressed perfectly..she was in a maroon saree ..which did not have much work on it..it had simple designs..but still she managed to look the best ..

none of the guests were able to take their eyes of her...

she had her hands filled with mehendi..n finally she was marked with his name..

there was a small “A” inside a heart which was one among the designs..it was very hard for anyone to find out..

kushi was not able to stop seeing her mehendi..she constantly kept looking at it..not her design but “A” which was on it..she was simply admiring it..

everyone were kidding her and teasing her with arnav

kushi became tired by just blushing..

the day came to an end ...

but still she did not text arnav or neither did she get any text from him...

the next day..they had their haldi function..

kushi had to get up early..

the whole house was in a huge commotion..

but still..haldi ceremony came to a peaceful end..

kushi had her bath..her skin really glowed..she looked really beautiful..

but now..she totally had no time to keep admiring herself..she was given only 1 hour to get ready for the sangeet ceremony..

she immediately texted arnav..”r you ready?”

she got her reply also”ready?? for??”

she became really angry..n messaged her”don't you remember? v have our sangeeth today!!”

and again her phone buzzed “oh ! i dinno! sorry kushi ! “

kushi thought! what a man he is ! he didn’t know that v are having our sangeeth today !! arey ! devi maiya! to whom are you getting me married to ! he is human only na??

she was really angry and pissed !

she texted back”u are really very mean !”

for which the reply came”oh..really ! but am sorry ! i am leaving for a meeting now ! my presence is not important for the sangeet ! byee “

kushi was really upset when she read the text..

she just sat in the place where she was standing..her face lost its glow totally,,

when payal came to take her..”kushi ! are you ready??”

she saw kushi’s sad face and panicked ! “kushi ..kyaaa hua?

kushi looked at her and replied”jiji ! for him ! his work is his first wife ! he is not coming for sangeet “

payal felt really sad for her sister..she really did not know how to console her..but she managed to convince her by using some random words and she brought her down where all the guests were waiting..her face was still pale..all teary.. she had her face facing the floor..and she was made to sit in a chair in the first row in front of the stage...

suddenly she heard a whisper “kushi !”

the whisper just tickled her ears..it sent shivers through her nerves..she just jerked listening to this..

“aappp ??”

“haan mein” arnav replied..with a smirk on his face..he was seated next to her..

“but just now you messaged that you won't come na?”

“yea ! how was the surprise?”

kushi had a broad smile on her face which gave the answer to his question...n she replied”awesome “

“n by the way ! y do you blush so much??” arnav asked in order to tease her

kushi just replied by blushing once more...

well ! i can c that you are becoming an expert at it !”he teased her again

and with that the sangeet ceremony started...

it came to an end within 3 hours..the raizadas bid “byes” to the guptas and they left...

and arnav messaged kushi “byee..c you 2mr !”

kushi smiled looking at her mobile and she texted back”byee..u too “

and the day ended with a happy note...

hey guys !!! how is the story proceeding??? hope u r all lyking it ! i am really sorry for the errors if any ...n yea..if time permits..do chk out my other story ,I'M ALL YOURS..