chapter 33

"i love you kushi !!" he told proudly ...
"i love you too ! " she told blushing furiously..

"n there is my kushi with her world famous blush ! "he teased her..

again she blushed..he looked at her with an aww - expression and kissed on her forehead..

but little did they know what was in store for them in the future..

when they were still lost in each other's embrace..arnav's phone rang..
kushi came out of arnav's arms.."you go and attend the phone " she told still looking at him lost in his eyes...

he nodded and went to answer the call..

meantime kushi went and changed her dress..she was soaking wet..she decided to wear a simple black robe which she had shopped along with anjali..she thought that they were not going anywhere out also and this dress would be the best for now....and so she settled to go with this simple robe..

she changed and came out of the restroom and to her disappointment arnav was still on the call..how she wanted to talk to him..she was sad..

kushi then went to the kitchen..to bring her breakfast back..she was becoming hungrier now...she started to serve herself..but she was still lost in his words..his love..he also loves her..she was not able to believe that..the food that she was serving was falling on the floor..she did not know that at all..

she suddenly heard his loud voice.."kushi !!!! "

she looked up to him.."kushi ..i know you don't like liza!"

"haan toh?" she got annoyed again listening to her name..

"but i dinno that you didn't like food also ?"

"what do you mean??" she asked him confused..

"look at the floor sweetheart ! " he commented smiling ...

she looked at the floor..all the food which was meant to be there on her plate was there on the floor.. she was shocked.. "vo vo.. !! i dunno how !! .."

arnav was smiling looking at her helplessness..he was able to understand her totally.."don't worry kushi !! even when i realized that i loved you ..i was not able to concentrate in what i was doing..all my clients were shocked..don't worry ! "

kushi was smiling looking at him ! she was blushing red.. "hmm...i...i..will clean it up.."

arnav nodded..n kushi started to clean the place..n there..she was not able to concentrate even in cleaning the floor..somehow she managed to clean it ..still having her mind filled with arnav..

after that ..she came to the bedroom..n saw arnav fresh who had also changed..he was now picking a movie..replacing kushi's move..

she started to laugh .."what are you doing????"

"can't you c?? am picking a movie! i knew you would come and do this only ! "

she went near arnav and pulled him by his t shirt..he hit her soft chest..."Arnav ji !! " she murmured..she was creating a new feel ..an unknown tension in him..he wanted to hold her more tighter..

"i thought honeymoon couple can never get bored !! " she teased him now with his same comment..

"woh toh hai ! but are you ready to engage me ??? " he teased her back..holding her waist pulling her close to him...

kushi voluntarily let her head into the lion's den..she was blushing furiously..she did not answer for a while..

"kushi ! then can i take your silence for a YES ?" he questioned her still whispering..

kushi immediately nodded negatively.."why kushi ?? aren't you ready to engage your boring husband??"

kushi then shouted .."r you bored??????bored with me so soon?" she had her eyes filled with tears the next instant..

now arnav was concerned..he hugged her immediately.. "no kushi ! main bus mazak kar rahi thi ! i didn't mean that !! "

"plz..dont tell like that even for fun arnav ji ! ..plzz!! "

"i won't ! " he tightened the hug...

"arnav ji ..can i..can i...ask you something??" she asked slowly..coming out of the hug..

"ye! go on na! "

how easily he told..now how will i ask..how..she somehow built up the courage but just looking into his eyes gave her all the courage to talk..just like the first time they met..."arnav ji ..when did..u..u..realize that you love me?"

arnav was dazed listening to her question..how cute she was..so cute..he thought..he answered her the next moment.. "when i kissed you for the first time kushi ! "

kushi was confused now.. "but arnav ji ! you were so angry after the kiss..remember??"

"ye kushi ! i was not able to accept that i wa falling for you ! i was fighting with my ego ..n then after fighting a long battle arnav won and not ASR ! " he told proudly..

"but why didn't you tell me? " and she hugged him back..

" i thought you might not like me ..i didn't wanna lose my friend also ! "

"arnav ji ! its easy to get a husband ! but not easy to get a husband who is also your friend ! and i am so lucky..i love you soo much arnav ji ! soo much ! that you don't even know !"

"no kushi ! you are wrong ! i love you more ! "

kushi was awestruck..she just surrendered into his arms.."kushi ! how did you realize that you love me ?"

still staying in his arms..she looked at him..with a deep red playing on her cheeks.." i can't tell you and won't tell you ! but the truth is that i love you ! " n she hid her face in arnav's chest again..

arnav whispered " i love you" and kissed her hair..

and they let the first day fly by discussing about their next day ...

So,here is the next chapter! Please don't forget to vote and comment!