chapter 28

arnav extended his hand gesturing her to look at something..
kushi followed the direction of his hand..

and there..she stood dumbstruck..”yeh..yeh..toh..toh..nia..niag..niagara falls hai na??” (this..is...is..nia,,niag..niagara falls na?)

when a passerby commented..”yes madam!! honeymoon capital of canada ! “

kushi blushed a little when a passer by told that.

but again..the sound of the falls just overpowered her senses..a gust of feelings hit her when she saw the falls..she was awestruck looking at it..
how beautiful..she thought..was it the same god who created this beautiful place when he also created human beings..lingered her thought..

The falls were still spectacular, from falls to the river gorge. The falls are really a place that should not be missed that too by a honeymoon couple. actually words fail to describe its beauty..that amazing and breathtaking it looked..the hushing sound of the waters..light sprays of water that she felt on her face at times due to the force at which the water fell from the great height..n as they walked a distance..she was able to c the route for it..and to top it all..she say a stunning beautiful rainbow across the falls..she kept looking ..admiring..n again admiring..

she stood there admiring it forgetting the world around her..there were people around her and there was arnav with her..

arnav was not only admiring the falls..but specially her..how she lost her self to it..how her eyes emoted everything she felt..he would do just anything for that..he saw kushi enjoying its beauty..infact he was easily able to say that she almost forgot his existence...which was actually the fact..

kushi stood at its mouth..n was enjoying it..but the water and the climate made her feel cold..she knew this would definitely happen ..that was y she chose a full sleeve and a closed neck top..but that was also not helping her .. she rubbed her palms together , crossed her hands and used the frictioned heat to at least warm herself a little bit...but it was not doing any good..’

arnav saw all her actions..sensing that she felt cold.. he slowly approached her..stood behind her and and let his arms slowly slide over hers which was creating numerous unknown and unfelt feelings for both of them..the sudden touch made her body warm instantly even in that cold climate..

arnav had his front stuck to her back so that even thin air cannot escape ...that close they stood making even the niagara jealous..kushi turned to look at arnav with her eyes dazed with only love for him..arnav was drowning into her hazel brown eyes..they were drowning in a pool of desire.. their eyes were making love to each other..kushi’s eyes spoke volumes which arnav understood..kushi who was trying hard to read him found it hard to figure out what his eyes spoke..which was just because of the dilemma which she was in..

arnav suddenly let out a sigh ..his breath tingled her neck..she just gave out a small moan totally turning him on..when even her cute little gestures makes him admire her..n now these moans were just no less..

his breath on her neck was making her even more hot..she was not able to control her desires ..her feelings..the mood that the falls created ..it was just no more tolerable..she gave up..n turned facing him...

arnav was surprised looking at her...she closed her eyes looking at him..she was anticipating him to kiss her..but arnav was just not ready..he knew what she wanted..but not until she realized her feelings..he thought.he wanted to make their kiss special..not regret about it later..but how he wanted to smolder her lips...those awaiting petals..quivering ones due to the cold climate and the shiver that he was creating which had a few drops of water on it due to the sprinkles of the falls..how he wanted to take the place of the sprinkles now..he wanted to remove it of her lips..but he just submerged all his feelings..brushed them aside..slowly turned her again with her back facing him...

kushi was aware of what he was doing now...a huge disappointment sank in her..but why ? first of all ..she did not feel that it was a mistake to anticipate a kiss.. ..n why was that ?? and second..she felt bad that she was rejected by him..maybe he does not like me...she thought.. 

and with a jerk she came out of his arms the minute he turned her ...

within a safe distance.. she looked at him ..with eyes filled with tears.ready to fall out any second..”youu..youu !!”

“whatt ?” he questioned..he exactly knew what she was coming at ,but just wanted her to tell it all by herself..

“don't you know ??” she again asked helplessly..

arnav pretended giving a look that he did not know ..

“u are sooo mean !!!!!!! “she accused him

“n y is that ? because i protected you from getting cold? “

now kushi was stuck in a blunder.. “no..no..actually..thank you..” she did not know know what else to tell him..she felt that this was the safest answer to escape..

“ok..shall v leave now..its also getting dark.. “ she asked.. 

“soo soon..kushi..v never even took a pic..”
kushi smiled..”ok..come..”

and arnav took out the camera..gave it to a passer by and asked them to click it..
arnav and kushi stood close to each other and arnav had his hand on kushi’s waist..already kushi was not able to concentrate on the photo..no wonder if the pic turns out with a blush on her face..n like adding fuel to the fire..the man who was clicking commented..”both of you in white haaw !! perfect couple.. “ 

and both of the looked at their dresses and looked at each other ..into their eyes again..
and that was when the picture was clicked..

after the couple picture..they stood in solos at several places..clicked pictures and returned home ..when it was almost night..

kushi had already dozed off in the car..arnav slowly carried her without disturbing her and kept her on the bed..he changed and settled with her ..n as usual..after a few minute..he felt her hand around his waist..n he dozed off with a smile..

Heyaa!!how was it??hope you all liked it !

and i will try updating I'm All Yours today !

please don't forget to vote and comment!!