chapter 14

arnav:if you are done with your kbc? shall v sleep now ?

kushi giggled..”ok “

in she took the rug and pillow spread it on the floor...

arnav was shocked looking at this..”u are my friend, ryt ??”he asked ...

Kushi who was busy arranging the pillow..looked at him listening to his question..”yea! you have a doubt?”

arnav replied..”i don't think so !”

kushi was hell confused now! what the hell is he blabbering all of a sudden..she thought ! a while before he did seem alright na! ..

“what are you saying? i don't understand!”

in a confused tone...

“no kushi ! don’t you know..friends share their bed !”

kushi thought..achaa ! this is what you were coming to !! ..

“par arnav ji ! if friend is a boy ?? “

“so what ? the friend who is a boy will not mind ! “

“arnav ji ! will you accept if your wife shares a bed with her friend who is just a boy ! “

that thought itself ..made him get angry ... how can she possibly utter those words...

it was not even a night that they were married..n he was becoming simply possessive...

he did not know how to make her understand..so he calmed himself..n thought of tackling her in her way itself..

“but kushi ! here the boy who is your friend is your husband !”

kushi who heard this felt really happy..my husband..she thought..hmm..i know he does not have any bad intention..i will rather share his bed with him..n she corrected herself..now their bed..

and without answering..she simply took the rug and pillows back..replaced them..n settled on the left side of the bed..where arnav was on the right...

they were literally sleeping in the extreme corners...kushi put a bed in between them..

arnav smiled looking at all her antics..

“kushi..i am not gonna rape you ! don't get scared !”

“no arnav ji ! its not that ! with such an handsome friend next to me ! i will not be able to trust myself !”

“achaa??”

only then kushi realised what she spoke...

“friend arnav ji!!! friend !! nothing else !! ok ! i feel tired..gnyt ! even you sleep “

and she just changed the topic..n dozed off...

hey guys! sorry for the small chapter! just caught up in work.but i just couldn't wait to update.hope it was gud.and guys plzz do vote and leave ur comments.

i will try to update chapter 4 of I'M ALL YOURS  today and chapter 3 was updated yeaterday.do check it out.buh byee!! luv u all!!!