Chapter ten

*Nicks point of view*

My heart drops. Why would Nick be calling me. Did a rumer go around, did the kiss get leacked, What could it be. All the possibilities swirled around my head as I tried to comprehend what i'm feeling.

Ding dong ding dong, the sound of the doorbell snapped me out of my thoughts and back into reality. I rush to the front room to see who it is, hoping that it wasn't my parents.

It's only 2:30 it's too early for them to be home, why would they be ringing the doorbell anyways. It's not like anyone should be here to answer it for them.

I look out the window with a slight hint of fear looming over me. As I peek my head through the curtains I see Nick standing at MY front door!!! Why is he here!!!

Walking slowly towards the door I try to regain my composure. Not wanting to take too long to open the door, I quicken my pace, but while doing so I trip and fall again face first onto the floor.

Before I knew it I could hear the door opening, being too embarrassed to open my eyes knowing too well that Nick is most likely staring at me right now, with judgement filled eyes.

I quickly got up and rushed to my room without even glancing at him. My face had to be bright red by now. As I'm running up the stairs I can hear Nick shouting my name, with footsteps close behind me.

Slamming the door shut, but I wasn't safe yet I ran to my bathroom and locked the door behind me. I take a moment to catch my breath. As the adrenal kick wears off, I feel that my face is sopping wet. I had been crying this whole time.

As I take in my surroundings I can hear a faint knock at the door, asking if I was ok. I don't respond.

I knew if I responded I would start crying again. I don't know why I just would.

Can you let me in please

I conceplat on werther i should all the while he is still asking me questions.

I give into my feelings and unlock the door and slowly open it revealing nick sitting on the floor criss crossed

No one said anything, we just stared, we just knew what each other was thinking. We didn't need to talk.

It only felt like a few seconds, but I had to break our eye contact, I glanced at the clock. It was already 3:30 my parents would be home any minute.

I abruptly stood up and started yelling for Nick to leave. He looked so confused as to why I was kicking him out. After we had just shared a special moment with each other, but if my parents knew that I had someone over on a school day without asking them they would beat my ass.

I felt so bad for yelling at him like that, but I was scared and wasn't thinking about my actions. I just didn't want to get in trouble. 

I watched as he left my house he had a face of confusion,anger, despair. I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

I really hope things don't go back to how they were this morning, what if this was a one time thing, what if i ruined it in the future by yelling at him. I hate myself. I repeatedly hit myself in the face out of embarrassment, regret, I felt like an emotional hurricane had hit me.

I took a seat on my bed deciding on what to do next, it wasn't a hard choice. I inched my way to the top of the bed getting snuggled in. I put my favorite show on, and relaxed. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

By the time I woke up it was already dark outside. Why hadn't my parents woken me up? I looked at the clock and it was 6:47. I scrambled around my bed looking for my phone. I couldn't find it. I must of left it down stairs

I groaned as I got up, slowly making it to my bathroom, taking a little peek into the mirror to see how crazy I must have looked. The person I saw in the mirror didn't look like me. My face was swollen. Eyes pink and puffy. Two massive bruises on my face. I looked like I had just been beaten up. 

Before I went down stairs I grabbed a hoodie and covered my face. I wasn't going to let my parents see what I look like.

I crept down stairs trying to be as quiet as possible so no one would talk to me. But just my luck my mom shouts out my name asking if it was me

Hay jack it that you?

Yes mom, it's me.

How was school hunn, was it tiering? I saw that you fell asleep upstairs.

Ya, it was mostly boring though all the teachers did was talk. 

That sucks they should make it fun.

Ya i know right, i said with a slight chuckle. Ok mom ima go get food now talk to you later

Ok Jack there's leftover dinner in the fridge. Oh by the way your phone was blowing up so I shut it down and put it on the dinner table.

Thank you, mom, I love you.

I didn't care to check my phone, so I heated up my dinner and watched some tv down stairs. By the time I was done with my show it was already 10:56.

I grabbed my chromebook and started my homework. Even though I didn't go to school today I don't want to get behind on work. I gotta keep my grades up if I want to play football this year.

I finished my homework, by now it was finally time for me to look at my phone. I powered on my phone. The missed calls and text messages were rolling in so fast my phone couldn't handle it and started glitching out. I had to wait like 3 minutes for it to stop. I ignored all the messages and calls, instead I texted Nick.

I wanted to apologize to him for how rude I was to him today. When I hit send, red text came up and said it couldn't be delivered. He had blocked me

Nick blocked me.

*what do you guys think. I'm so excited to write the rest I have so many ideas for how this book could go. I really hope you guys enjoy this up date*