Chapter one

*Jacks point of view*

Summers finally coming to an end, school is starting in 3 days. Everyone is throwing end of summer parties, and tonight there's going to be a huge one. Emily Sant is throwing it, she invited everyone from the school which includes me.

I dreaded parties, I always got dragged to them by my friends, and they would end up ditching me the second upon arrival. It's not much fun because usually I'm the designated driver, and I have to drag their asses back to the car before they get to drunk, and make some regretful decisions.

The only good part about the parties is that I get to see Nick, but even that isn't even that fun, because he's always sucking some basic white chicks face off. Why can't that just be me one day. I know, I know he's straight, but I can wish right?

I get a text message from Dean *best friend*,

Dean doesn't know I'm gay and I'm planning on keeping it that way, if he found out he'd probably drop me the second he found out

Dean doesn't know I'm gay and I'm planning on keeping it that way, if he found out he'd probably drop me the second he found out. We've been friends for like 5 years, but Dean is extremely homophobic and and no matter how long we've been friends it wouldn't matter.

*30 mins later*
I'm all ready for the party, and I'm waiting for Dean to get here. I get a text from dean stating that he is here. I rush down stairs and go out the front door, not before I say I love you to my mom who is in the kitchen cooking.

Once I reach Dean's car I see Tyler in the front seat, and Britney in the back passenger side. I jog over to the back driver side and get in.

15 mins into the ride and we arrive at Emily Sant's house it was huge in a very secluded area. There is no doubt that this is where the party was, there were a ton of people on the lawn, and a bunch more in the house. It was only 7:15 and the lawn was already littered with red solo cups. This is going to be fun.

We went down the road at least 6 times, but every time, there wasn't a single parking spot. So we ended up parking two blocks away. I personally didn't mind walking, but it's going to be a pain to get back to the car tonight.

A few minutes into walking, I walk up to Dean, and ask him why Britney was here, in a hushed tone.

All Dean replies with is a shrug.

A few minutes later and we're at the party. The music is blasting and It reeked of alcohol. We walk through the front door, and were greeted by Emily the host.

Emily talking:
Hay what's up guys, I didn't know you were coming Britney. You usually don't come what got ya in the mood.

Britney talking:
I don't really know, Dean convinced me to come, Kinda regretting it.

From the Corner of my eye I see Dean wink at Britney. So what are they dating now or something, I'm so confused. I'm dean's best friend why hasn't he told me about whatever going on between them.

Before Emily could ask me any question, I excused myself from the conversation, and head to the kitchen. I push through hundreds of sweaty body's until I'm free. The kitchen was relatively more empty then the living room, but without said still pretty full.

On the counter there were and arrangements of drinks not one of them being water, in-fact they were all some type of alcoholic beverage.

I go over to the counter and grab a red solo-cup. I take a glance around the room, trying to find the sink. I get some water and head out to look for my friends.

Authors notes:
*what u think*