Twenty-Two|| Rescue

Alex played by Anthony Ramos

Brianna played by Tessa Thompson

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Brianna played by Tessa Thompson

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Slight Trigger Warning!🚫⚠⚠

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Incoming!" I turned, running down the hall and jumping up into the air, pushing off the wall and crashing into a hunter.

I slit his throat with my sword and jumped, rolling to the side and getting behind a wall as shots were fired.

"How's it coming guys? We're running out of time." I said.

"We're almost to the cells," Jake told me.

"Hold on!" Brianna yelled, and I heard a man screaming in pain on the other end. "We're rounding up the doctors." She told me.

Evan roared in his lycans form outside.

"Taylor, what does that mean?" Manny asked.

"I'm his mate, that doesn't mean I speak lycan roar!" Taylor cried.

"I mean I just assumed that you would know since you know the mate bond thing and everything-"

"Focus!" Willow cried, interrupting Manny.

I growled out in frustration and turned the corner, raising a shield and running down the hall. Bullets bounced off my shield and when I came to the hunters I split it in half, whirling around and slicing them through the air.

I landed crouched on my knees and the two hunters fell to the floor, throats cut.

I ran down the hall, coming upon another set of stairs. I extended my arm, wrist up, and shot out a grappling hook that Brianna had gleefully invented.

The grappling hook was one of the many gadgets in my gauntlets.

I looked around. I had two rogues coming at me in wolf form at full speed.

The Blood Moon [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें