She grabbed me by the collar. "You almost killed my son!". I gulped. She pushed me down and went into attack mode. She jumped on me and started beating me.

"Ow!" I screamed. Her friends tried to pull her off, and did after some intense pulling.

"I didn't know he had a peanut allergy!" I protested.

"I never told you to feed him! He was already freakin fed!" Jade shouted.

"He was hungry!".

"No he wasn't!".

"Yeah he was! He spoke the word to me. He said 'hungry'".

"He was talking about his stuffed bear!"

Okay, how was I suppose to know? I mean who names the stuffed bear Hungry?

"Miss. West, you may see him how" the doctor spoke quietly. Jade grabbed her heels, glaring at me before following the doctor. Her two friends sat down, knowing she didn't want to be followed. I looked to Tori. She mouthed "follow her!". I did. I followed her into the room. She didn't care when she saw Travis. She ran to his side. "Travis!" she wrapped her arms around him.

"He needs to stay here over night" the doctor spoke. "I'll be back in a bit."

The doctor left the room, leaving me, Jade and Travis alone.

"How are feeling, baby?" she asked, running her hand threw his hair.

"Okay" he said faintly, "Hungry?".

"He's at home. I'll bring him before you go to sleep tonight okay?" I saw tears in Jade's eyes.

He looked to me. "Daddy" he spoke quietly. A small smile crept across his face. I smiled back. For a small time we spent together, he seemed to like me. Jade scowled at me.

"I'm going to stay here with you, okay?" Jade said softly.

"Me to" I said finally. Her head snapped towards me. "Don't you have to run lines or something? I thought you had to film tomorrow morning."

"I can push it back a couple hours" I explain.

She sighs and looks towards Travis, not caring at the moment. It stays quiet. Travis rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Don't go to sleep yet." Jade said, "the doctor has to give you some medicine".

The doctor walks back in the room. "Here is his medicine. We're going to get him an eppy pen and it'll be ready by the morning" he explains. He hands me the medicine and I hand it to Jade. She nods towards him. The doctor nods back, "give it to him right now, and when he wakes up. Every time before he goes to sleep and when he wakes up, until the medicine is finished". Then he leaves the room.

Jade gives the medicine to Travis. He tightens his face, disgusted by the taste. "Night now baby. I'm going to get your bear and I'll he right back okay?" Jade says. He nods yawning.

"I'll watch him" I say.

"No" she snaps, "as soon as I come back, I wanna talk to you."

She leaves the room, soon sending in her two friends. They awkwardly introduce themselves as Debbie and Josh. They had apparently just got engaged, and I kinda disrupted it.

I go to Tori. She looks at me, giving me a What-Happened? look. I explain to her how Jade wanted to talk to me after.

"You head home and get some rest" I tell her. I peck her lips. "Call the director and say I need to push it back until twelve." She nods and leaves. Jade comes back minutes later, walking to Travis's room with a stuffed bear. I follow her back into the room as she hands Travis the bear.

"Night buddy. I'll be here when you wake up" she smiles.

He yawns and takes the bear, holding it close. He shuts his eyes and drifts off to sleep. She turns to me, her smile dramatically fading.

"Debs, Josh, congrats. You guys go home, I'll see you in the morning" she says not looking at them. Not saying a word they leave.

Jade pushes me out the door and shoves me. "How dare you almost kill my son!".

"Come on Jade, you know I never meant it" I sigh.

"No, but you sure didn't care enough, to ask him what he meant, and if he WAS hungry, what he wanted" she shouts, "you obviously not a good father."

"I might not be at the time! But that's because I'm new at this! And you were once to! Before Travis and when me and you were together we knew you never wanted any children! In fact never liked children! It was terrifying for you, and it is for me to! You got along with it, and I will to! Come on Jade!".

Jade looks at me, shocked. She doesn't say a word, until moments later. "I guess so. But I'm still so angry with you. I don't want you to see him as often."

"Jade..." I trail off.

"No. One weekend a month. If your lucky. Maybe one weekend every two months" she scowls.

"Jade, just keep my privileges the same. Please" I plead.

"Fine" she frowns, "now go home."

"No. I'm staying."

"Why?"

"Because I care about my son."

"I don't want you to stay".

"I don't care. I'm staying."

"Fine. But I'm sleeping on the extra bed, you can sleep on the chair."

"Whatever."

With that we walked back into the room. She decided to sleep in her "garments" because she couldn't sleep in a dress. Her blankets were pulled over her the whole time, though. I slept in what I was in though on the comfy-ish chair. No need to pick any more fights...