the annoyance return

Start from the beginning

"Ok I'll explain the areas and give you a quick rundown of what's in them, for Iz the caves deep within the mountains, inside contains high quality materials and items and if your lucky you might have the chance to acquire the a special coat that allows you to make gear wherever and when ever you want but it only has a 0.05% chance of spawning so dont get your hopes too high." Ryudo said.

"Gotcha." Iz replied.

"For Yui and Mai you will be accompanied by Maple to run through the Hydra boss quest, if you complete it you two will have better levels and greater skills."

""Hai!"" Both girls said.

"Dont worry about them, leave both of them to me." Maple said.

"And keep an eye on Maple please." Ryudo said.

"HEY!" Maple pouted.

"And then Kasumi, there are secret sword techniques hidden somewhere in a place called "The Dojo of the dammed" they say it contains sword skills that aren't accessible through the skill shop, you might find something there." Ryudo said.

"Thank you for the info." Kasumi said with a bow.

"Next is Sally." Ryudo said.

"Bring it on!" Sally said with a smile.

"There is a skill that I saw that is perfect for a swashbuckler like you... its in the Northers Forrest... and you can only get it... at night." Ryudo said with a smirk.

"T-The northern f-Forrest... a-at n-night?" Sally said, fear clear in his eyes.

"Yup!" Ryudo replied.

"I-Is there s-someone g-going w-with m-me?" Sally asked.

"...Actually yes... Illusion...  help the young lady ok." Ryudo said.

"W-What!?" Illusion asked.

"Yup... your destination is also that Forrest." Ryudo replied.

"G-G-Gotcha." Illusion said in fear.

"Next is Kuromu and Kanade you two are going to the forgotten temple on the east side of the map, there is a place there called 'The Library of the Wise and the wicked' I think both of you could find something useful there." Ryudo said.

""Roger"" both of them replied.

"Ok thats everyone, now we-" he was cut off by Maple.

"What about you Ryudo?" Maple asked.

"Oh I already have the skill and equipment I need, I'll show it to you guys on the day of the event." Ryudo replied.

"Soooo... what are you gonna do?" Sally asked.

"I'm going home, I still need to finish managing the location of some of the booths and the budget of half of the clubs, thats why I started earlier than you guys." Ryudo replied.

"Wait... so what are you Ryudo, are you a SC Officer or something?" Kanade asked.

"Yeah he's the reliable secretary of our school's Student council." Sally said.

"Wow, so you must be very busy then?" Iz asked.

"Yes, the Prez and Vice-Prez are working extremely hard, I kinda felt bad for them so I took over some of the work, but dont worry about me, I'm almost done, just focus on your end, ok?" Ryudo said.

"Ok good luck Ryu-nii!" Mai said.

"Dont overwork yourself Ryu-Oniisan" Yui added.

"Dont worry I won't, so see you guys later." Ryudo said as he began to vanish in a pixel of blue light.