I Don't Love U Or Do I? ~30~

SCARLETT'S POV:

The next day, Caleb and I went shopping. While we were coming back it started raining heavily. We went in a car and put our shopping bags away. I didn't want to go home yet, instead I wanted to dance in the rain.

"Scar, let's go, you'll catch a cold!" Caleb said.

"I want ice cream first!" I replied.

"Ice cream in this weather?"

"Yup!"

"As you wish."

There was an ice cream cart, I dragged Caleb to it.

"Try our new flavor," the guy said. "It's called Chilli Chocolate and it's free."

"Ok, we'll have one Chilli Chocolate."

We took one and Caleb took a taste first.

"Yuck, this taste gross!" he said.

I tried it and it wasn't that bad.

"It's kinda good." I told him.

It was chocolate with something red over it. I continued eating it and I soon threw it out. When we went home, I changed my clothes and put the rest of the clothes away. Caleb bought me a lot of non revealing and non punk clothes. I felt weird in them, but if that's what makes him happy, then I guess I don't mind making a few sacrifices.

After I changed into a chiffon sleeved strip top, black skinny jeans, and on hand I wore black and white bangles and on the other I wore silver metal bangles. For some reason, I don't know why, but I felt like throwing up. I rushed past Caleb and into the bathroom, I threw up in the sink and then washed it. When I came back out, I felt so dizzy.

"Scar, what's the matter?" Caleb asked.

"I-I don't know." I replied.

"Well, you're not pregnant, we've haven't even been married for a week, that's impossible!"

I started crying because my stomach, it was killing me. I walked over to the bed and sat down, clutching my stomach.

"Cameron!" Caleb called.

"What?" he asked, coming into the room.

"Call the doctor, there's something wrong with Scarlett!"

"The family doctor?"

"Yes, the family doctor!"

"Alright. Is she pregnant or something? I mean, you've been married for like what, two days."

"Listen you two, dunderheads, I'm not pregnant!"

Cameron walked out of the room and Caleb sat on the floor next to me. He stroked my hair and kissed my head.

"Caleb, it hurts!" I sobbed.

"Don't worry, you'll be alright."

Five minutes later, someone came into the room along with Cameron. It assumed it was the doctor. Cameron put a chair next to me, so the doctor could sit.

"Dr. Johnson, what's wrong with my Scarlett?" Caleb asked him.

"Let's find out." was all he said. He started checking me and after a while he spoke again, "Well, first of all, she has a fever. Care to explain why?"

"Well, when we went shopping, it had started to rain and she got really wet. Then she had some ice cream." Caleb answered.

"Ice cream?"

"She insisted on it."

"Ok, did she have anything else besides that to cause the stomach ache?"

Caleb thought for a while and I noticed he looked kinda guilty, why?

"The ice cream, it's called Chilli Chocolate, have you heard of it?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, it's a new flavor. They tried to make spicy ice cream." Dr. Johnson replied. "Why do you ask?"

"That's the ice cream that Scar ate."

"How much?"

"Almost the whole thing. I only had a little bit. I was so stupid, how could I not figure that out. I'm the reason she's hurt." Caleb looked so upset, like he was about to start crying.

I shook my head at him and said, "It's not your fault, Caleb."

"She's right, it's not. I've had this many times. I'm gonna have to give you an injection to fall asleep, because you can't possible fall asleep with this stomach ache."

I hate shots! No way, am I getting one. 

"No, I don't want it!" I groaned.

"You need it, Scar." Caleb said.

"No!"

"Your name is Scarlett right?" I heard Dr. Johnson ask me.

"Yeah." I answered.

"My wife her best friend's name was Scarlett, she is no more. You remind me of her. She also hated shots."

"Really?"

"Yes. Done."

"What is?"

"The shot."

I looked down and sat a bandage on my arm. My eyes started drooping and I son fell asleep. The last thing I heard was Dr. Johnson say, "Put this medicine in some milk and then feed it to her when she wakes up. She should be better in a couple days."

When I woke up, Caleb did as the doctor said and I soon fell asleep again. Caleb takes such good care of me, I'm lucky to have such an awesome and caring husband like Caleb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Scar's Non Revealing & Non Punk Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/scarletts_non_revealing_punk_outfit/set?id=22215750