I Don't Love U Or Do I? ~19~

SCARLETT'S POV:

Another school day, I woke up early, took a shower, brushed teeth, put on clothes, etc. I swear ever since Caleb came back into my life, I've been doing the same thing everyday; it's like a routine. Yeah, so, anyway, I walked to school today. Ryan can't drive, neither can the others, so I got to walk everyday, which sucks. I didn't see Caleb today.

I was lucky that I slept dreamlessly last night, for some reason, I keep having dreams of Caleb. Maybe he's right, maybe it is love. What am I saying? I can never fall in love with Caleb! That so cannot happen. When I went home, Caleb came over again and this time he brought Cameron over too. Oh joy, but I personally liked Cameron better. At least he understood the meaning of some personal space and I wasn't getting forced to marry him. And he was so much more cooler. I swear, Cameron was kinda like me and Caleb is so much like Annette.

Anyway, Cameron had gone upstairs with Annette and I was stuck in the living room with Caleb. Dad was at work and mom was out doing some laundry. I have no idea why, but whenever I'm alone with him, Caleb always tries to get close to me. He's already done it several times.

"God, it's hot here!" Caleb complained.

"Yeah, well, suck it up." I told him.

"Hey, is it ok if I take my shirt off?"

"I personally couldn't care less."

So, he took off his shirt, which I really wish he didn't do, but at the same time I kinda wish he could've done it earlier. His muscles were so ripped, he looked so hot without his shirt. And trust me, I see 4 half naked guys over the summer, but they were nothing compared to Caleb. I wanted so badly to run my hands all over him. Scarlett, stop talking like that! You don't mean it. I was practically drooling, when he stretched, making his muscles flex and making me go insane. I think he did that on purpose.

He looked at me and smirked.

"Like what you see?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

I mentally slapped myself to get back to normal.

"No!" I said a little too loudly, I was still recovering.

"Uh huh sure."

"Whatever."

I started walking away, but I felt Caleb grab my arm and pull me close to him. My hands landed on his bare chest and my eyes were locked on his. I felt my face warm up, but that only made him grin and pull my body closer to his. He leaned forward to kiss me and I can't believe I actually let him. He had only placed his lips on mine when Cameron walked in on us. He didn't even kiss me right.

"Um, am I interrupting something?" he asked, which made me pull away from Caleb.

I moved away from him and cleared my throat.

"No, um, do you need something?" I asked him.

"Yeah, um... do you have a friend with a very long ladder?"

"What?"

"Annette and I saw some guy put up a ladder against your window."

"Did he have a black jacket on?"

"Yeah. You know him?"

"What did you?" I asked anxiously.

"We thought it was a burglar so we used your laptop to knock him out." he explained.

"Oh shoot!"

I rushed to my room and they both followed. I saw Annette sitting on my bed, she looked really scared. I walked over to the window and saw the ladder was on the ground and there was a hooded boy laying on the grass, unconscious. I shut the window and pulled the curtains together. Everyone looked confused.

"Ok, look, if anyone calls just check the caller ID first and if anyone knocks on the door don't answer it." I told them.

"Why? Who is he?" Caleb asked.

"He's no one, alright? Just forget him."

"Is he a stalker or something?" Cameron asked.

"Well, sort of, but... just forget it alright."

"Mom's gonna be home in a little while, but for now just stay quiet."

They nodded. We stayed up in my room for a little while. I took my Sidekick out of my pocket and checked the time. Three thirty. Mom won't be home for a couple minutes. I quietly stood up and walked over to the window, I moved the curtain and looked through it. I noticed the boy wasn't here anymore and sighed in relieve.

"Is he gone?" Annette asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Why can't you tell us who he is?" Caleb asked.

"I just... can't! Alright?"

I heard the doorbell ring, I got frightened. What if it was him?

"Don't move." I told them.

I quietly went downstairs and over to the door, I looked through the hole and saw.....

TO BE CONT........

A/N: Sorry, it's short, couldn't think of anything else 2 rite. also, U'll find out more about the hooded guy l8er.