I Don't Love U Or Do I? ~8~

SCARLETT'S POV:

We had planned on driving around town and then go to a park. Caleb sat behind me as I rode a shiny red motorcycle, that belongs to Evan, he had taught me how to drive it. We used to go to school on this thing, well that is until Evan learned how to drive; Evan was the oldest of all of us.

And Star was in front of Jake on a black motorcycle that belonged to Ryan. It was sunny outside and there was a light breeze flowing through our hair; since it was the middle of Spring. While we were riding, Caleb had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. And I also noticed that Jake and Star seemed to be having a lot of fun with each other, not that that's not happened before. It's just that they looked very happy together. What was up with them? They've been acting very weird.

I snapped out of my thinking when I heard a deep voice. I looked up and saw an old, but strong guy with a big mustache that anyone could mistaken for a squirrel's tail. He was also on a motorcycle, it looked brand new. He was wearing black jeans and a black leather jacket. He looked like he was part of one of those biker gangs. I could tell because he looked like one of them, from his long chocolate brown hair to his tattoos on his big strong arms.

"Hey, there, how are you today?" he asked me.

I ignored him and rolled my eyes, but I felt Caleb's arms tighten even more around me. It started to hurt a lot. There was a red light, so I couldn't move. Star and Jake were behind us and I could see from the corner of my eyes that Jake was starting to get mad.

"So, you wanna ditch this guy and go somewhere with me?" he continued.

"As if." I said.

For some reason, the lights weren't changing and the cars weren't moving. I was anxious to leave this place. I started to get an idea.

I smiled sweetly at him and said, "That motorcycle of yours sure is shiny, is it new?" I sounded like a dumb blonde.

He looked down at the motorcycle and smirked and replied, "Sure is, bought it just yesterday. What'd ya think of it."

"Well, it looks very nice, but I know somethin' that would go perfect with that."

"And what might that be?"

I opened my black messenger bag that was around me and took out a little snack that I was saving, it was a chocolate cupcake, I was going to give it to Jake, but it sort of melted. I took it and smothered it all over the guy's motorcycle and said, "Well, that looks better, but let me just fix that a little bit more."

Then I took a water bottle out of my bag and dumped the whole thing where I smothered the cupcake.

"Now doesn't that look better?" I asked him.

By now, a lot of people were staring and laughing. He looked pretty mad, he was all red, I couldn't help laugh at that. Just then, I saw the lights change, I took that as an advantage and sped away with Jake and Star following next to us.

I heard him shout, "Y'all better run! Or y'all would've been dead meat!"

I felt Caleb's arms loosen, I guess he figured out that he was hurting me.

"Wow! That was awesome, Scar!" Jake exclaimed.

"Yeah." Star agreed.

"Sorry about your snack though." Caleb said to me.

"That wasn't mine, it was for Jake." I told him.

For some time, we drove around, showing Caleb some of the amazing sights. Then, we went to a park. I went over to the swings with Star. The swings were my favorite, no matter how old I was. I stayed there talking to Star and I saw Jake talking to Caleb. That's when I decided to ask Star about the thing with Jake and stuff. I started casually.

"Hey, Star." I said.

"Yeah, Scar?" she asked me.

"For the past few days, I couldn't help notice, but you and Jake have been actin' pretty weird."

"Oh, um..."

"Is something wrong?"

"No, you see... you promise you'll keep it to yourself?"

"Of course."

"Well...."

TO BE CONT................