I Don't Love U Or Do I? ~7~

SCARLETT'S POV:

I opened the door and went outside, I went across the street to Evan and Ryan's garage. I knocked on the garage door and it was soon opened by Jake.

"Hey, Jake." I greeted him.

"Hey, Scar, you need somethin'?" he asked.

Jake then noticed Caleb walk up to us.

"Hey, dude." Jake said to him.

"Hi." Caleb said.

"Yeah, um, dad wants me to show, um, Caleb around. And I came to ask Evan if I could borrow his motorcycle," I answered. "Where is everybody?"

"Oh, well, Chris went to the mall, Evan went out of town with his family, Ryan stayed back and went out with Britney, so it's just me and Star."

"Oh."

"So, back to what you need; you can borrow the motorcycle, but on one condition." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"You take me with you, because it is very boring here, all alone, sittin' on a couch. Especially, when you're with a girl, who talks non-stop about girly things and their girly needs and how cruel men are."

"Alright, but we're gonna need two motorcycles," I replied. "By the way where is Star?"

"Upstairs, she finally went up to get a glass of water."

"Hey, stop insultin' my friend!" I punched him slightly in the stomach.

I heard Caleb chuckle, but when I turned around to face him, he stopped. I guess he knew I was going to hit him too. I heard someone come down the stairs and into the garage, I knew it had to be Star.

"Hey, Star!" I exclaimed.

"Hi, Scar!" she cried, pulling me into a hug.

After pulling away, she noticed Caleb standing there.

"What are you doing here?" she spat.

"I'm here to spend the day with your Scar." he said, with a grin on his face.

"Ugh!"

"Well, since we're gonna be my cousin-in-law soon, I thought we'd become friends again."

"Listen, you, if you hurt Scar or even think about breakin' her heart I'll... break you in half.

"Is that a threat?" he asked, coming close to her.

"You better believe it." she said, with clenched teeth.

"Ok, then!" Jake interrupted, pulling Star away from Caleb. "We can either do this, Star and Scar can be together and I can have some guy time with Caleb. Or I could sit with Star and try to calm her down and Caleb and Scar can try to get along and try to get to know each other."

Jake was acting pretty weird, usually if I hung around with any other guy, besides my friends, he would go nuts with jealousy, but now he's acting all happy-go-lucky with Caleb. What was up with him?

"I think I like the second option better." I heard Caleb say.

"Alright then."