p a r t || 3

d a t e : Thursday 24th may 2018
p l a c e : Seoul, South Korea : local flower shop
t i m e : 6 am

-

My flower shop was closed today because today was a special day for me. As I wake up in my small storage room and got ready for my day I looked over at the unfinished drawing on my desk.

If I were to be honest I had totally forgotten  to finish it due to lack of sleep the past few weeks and my shop being overwhelmingly active everyday.

I was glad that my business was working. Some might think flowers are pointless but there's actually a deep meaning behind each flower. The city I live in believes in it and that's all that maters.

After taking a quick shower and decided to wear a pretty simple outfit; some large brown pants with a black blouse tucked in and my favorite sneakers along with my black bag and brown bucket had.

I carefully checked that I had everything in my bag and stepped out of the shop closing it after me.

And there I was, off to visit my bestfriend.

I had a bouquet of her favorite flowers Daisys to be exact. As I walk around the sleeping streets, I can hear the birds chanting and see the sun slowly rising.

I love waking up early and walking outside to see the earth waking up and giving us life for the day.

I stopped walking when I'm in front of my favorite café. I slowly step inside and the first thing I see is the bright smile of the workers.

"Good morning y/n-shi! The usual?"

I smiled back and nodded sitting down at my usual table next to the window. As I look outside I hear the bell of the door ring meaning a costumer has arrived.

Me being curious I looked up only the see the handsome man from last time. He smiled at the workers and looked around quickly spotting me since there wasn't many people there.

His smiled seems to grow wide as he waved at me and came closer. I smiled back without even noticing and waved. He arrived at my table and looked down at me.

"Hi, it's been a while! May I?"

He gestured to the sit in front of me to which I nodded inviting him to sit down with me and enjoy this nice morning.

"How have you been jonghyun-shi?"

He was looking out the window but quickly looked back at me when I asked and smiled sweetly. Oh how I love his smile~

"I've been busy...good but busy."

I smiled and nodded. As we continued our conversation the coffees had arrived and we had been talking for two hours without even realizing it.

"Oh by the way, if you don't mind me asking, what are these flowers for?"

He asked looking down at the sit next to me where sat my flowers for my bestfriend.

"I'm visiting someone, I always bring her flowers and I found her favorite ones yesterday so I bought them for her."

I answered smiling down at my flowers and I finish my now cold coffee. I looked at him and he seemed to be questioning himself before asking.

"How about my drawing?"

My eyes widen in fear as I remember the unfinished art work laying on my desk.

"Umm...I started it, will finish it tonight no worries!"

I smiled nervously, hoping he wasn't mad that I didn't finish already when it's been more than a month.

"Oh no it's fine, I'll be here tomorrow but late at night is that ok with you? Will your shop still be opened?"

I thought for a moment, I was really tired lately..hopefully my shop won't be too full tomorrow.

"I'll be open until 4 am or so don't worry."

-

I'm sorry I know it's not what you guys wanted and there's not much words here but I'm feeling so bad rn I can't even find inspiration.

Also ruby if you're watching this just know that I love you and that I'm sorry I couldn't help you much❤️

I'll update more soon I promise 💎