Drink of Nightmares

Start from the beginning

"I met them the other night," he laughed awkwardly, "Let's just say they know how to party."

I just shrugged as I nodded, "Okay, just get more people here. I don't want to deal with a depressed Lydia because her party wasn't like her usual parties. I have plans later on tonight."

At that Stiles grinned before fishing for his phone quickly.

---

The house was filled by students and Stiles' drag queen friends he met at the gay club that Danny regularly goes to. I was sipping at the punch drink that Lydia had been so admin about us drinking. I was not a huge fan of drinking alcohol overall, even if it didn't do anything to me, but I just went along with it as she threw in her birthday card at me. Stiles still had me wrapped in his arm as he drank his own drink, talking to Scott as we just watched for Jackson.

"Are you gonna apologize to Allison or what?" I asked Scott as I glanced at her from across the house.

Scott looked over to me, confused at my question, "Why should I apologize?"

"Because you're the guy," Stiles spoke up as he glanced over to him, "It's what we do."

I smiled with a breathy laugh under my breath as Scott continued.

"But I didn't do anything wrong," Scott commented.

"Then you should definitely apologize," Stiles laughed, smiling down at my own smile.

"See," I laughed as well, "Anytime a guy thinks he hasn't done anything wrong, it only means he's definitely done something wrong."

"I'm not apologizing," Scott huffed, pouting like a child.

I rolled my eyes as Stiles spoke up, "Is that the full moon talking, buddy?"

"Probably," Scott sighed, "Why do you guys care, anyway?"

"Why is everyone asking me that today," I sighed before I turned to look at him, "We care because, Scott, something gotta go right here."

Stiles sighed next as he threw in his two cents, "I mean, we're getting our asses royally kicked. If you haven't noticed..."

"People are also dying," I reminded them.

"I got my dad fired," Stiles announced hanging his head in shame.

I pointed to Scott as I reminded him, "You're gonna be held back in school if you don't get your grades up..."

Stiles looked down at me with a sweet smile as he commented, "I guess my love life is the only good thing happening right now."

"Agreed," I smiled back, "And if on top of all of that going on if I have to watch you lose Allison as well. I'm going to just quit."

Stiles and I looked over to Scott as he looked off to the distance, earning Stiles to ask, "What?"

"Jackson's here," was all Scott had to say to get Stiles and me to look around the party.

There was Jackson near the entryway as Lydia was handing him a drink. It wasn't hard to point out the clear smile on her face. I knew very well that she still loves him and the break up was still lingering in her mind. I sighed as I looked back at the boys.

"Let's split up," I offered, "We need to keep an eye on Jackson. I don't want a bunch of students dying tonight."

The boys nodded before we all split up in different corners of the house. I mainly kept an eye on Lydia as I was starting to get a headache with a nagging voice whispering in my mind. I only know that that was coming from Lydia. Voices were a very good indication to connect me to Lydia, which made me nervous when we still couldn't figure out what she is yet.