Drink of Nightmares

Start from the beginning

---

I rang the doorbell as Lydia quickly came to open the door to us.

"Awe," she smiled over to us, "You guys look so cute! Don't forget to try the punch!"

I watched her walk away from the door as I replied with a confused, "Thanks?"

Stiles and I glanced at each other for a moment before he just shrugged and guided us in the house. We continued to go about linked at our hands as we walked about the house to look for Scott. It didn't talk long for us to do so.

We were well into half an hour and not many have come to the party. Really it was only a handful of students as Lydia went about her home like a proper hostess. Stiles had his arm wrapped around my waist as we stood by Scott, out eyes looking around the house for any signs for Jackson or Allison.

"Have you seen Jackson anywhere?" Scott asked.

Stiles simply answered with a, "No. Seen Allison?"

I decided to stop their aimless questions with my reply, "No... It's not as if we haven't stopped glancing at the door every time we think someone is about to knock on the door. Either way, we should probably tell her what we found."

"I'm still kind of not sure what we found," Scott threw in.

"I figured out it has something to do with water," Stiles commented, "You know, the fact that all the victims were on the swim team, the way the Kanima reacted around the pool."

"So whoever is controlling the Kanima," Scott offered as he looked at Stiles, "Hates the swim team?"

"Hated the swim team," I corrected in the past terms.

"It could be another teacher," Scott offered.

"Maybe like a student back then?" I offered back as my thoughts jumped to Matt, but I knew we were in middle school when the students were at school.

"I mean," Stiles shrugged, "Who are we missing? What haven't we thought of?"

At that moment Allison came up to us. I offered her a smile but she went straight to business.

"Jackson's not here," she commented.

"Yeah," Scott sighed, "No one's here."

"Maybe it's just early?" Allison offered back.

"Or maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town whack job."

"Stiles!" I exclaimed, smacking his shoulder.

"Well," Allison spoke up, "We have to do something because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks."

"You three have," I huffed as I crossed my arms, "I have been talking to her all this time."

"We don't owe her a party," Scott threw in his two cents.

"What about the chance to get back to normal?" Allison offered back.

"Normal?" Scott asked, confused by the word used.

"Allison's right," I nodded to her idea, "She wouldn't be the town whack job if it wasn't for us."

Everyone looked over to me for a moment, thinking, but Scott just sighed as he offered, "I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here."

"Yeah," Stiles nodded as well, "I also know some people who can get this thing going. Like, really going."

"Who?" I asked him as I raised an eyebrow at him.