VIII Will

VIII Will 

Soon after, they both continued towards the infirmary. Only one thing was different now. They both held hands. 

*** 

A few days past. Two days, to be exact. It was time for Nico to leave the infirmary.  

Since Nico didn't really live at Camp Half-Blood most of his stuff was in the infirmary. "Are you sure you don't need me to help you move your stuff to your cabin?" Will asked Nico.  

"Really, I'm pretty sure," Nico said, "I don't have much anyway." He mumbled. 

"Is something wrong?" Will felt horrible every time Nico was down. He went over and checked around Nico's cot. He remembered back to when Nico didn't even acknowledged him. Nico always wore an avatar jacket. It was no where in sight.  

Will thought about whether to ask where it went, but decided against it. Nico might have lost it on his journey with Reyna. 

After a while Will left to look for his brother. "Hey Denis," Will ran to catch up up with him," do you think you can take my shift for the rest of the day?"  

"Why?" Denis asked raising an eyebrow. "You know, I want to help Nico settle into his cabin."  

"...help." Denis though out loud. He smirked, " Sure." As Will walked away he turned around, "Have fun."  

When he reached Nico again, Nico was ready to go. "Well lets go." He told Nico. 

The only thing Will saw that Nico was carrying was his sword. When he first talked to Nico he had been wearing a bright t-shirt. Though he had watched from aside a day ago as Nico burned it.  

*** 

"I already told ya'll no boy and girl in a cabin by themselves!" One of the senior camper screamed at Annabeth and Percy as they passed them. 

Will smirked and he looked down at Nico as he blushed. "Won't be a problem." Will whispers down at Nico, who suddenly blushes.  

Once they reached Nico's cabin he sat down on the edge of the bed. Nico had gone to the bathroom to change.  

Will thought and thought about back then. He had tried all he could to have Nico notice him, but nothing had worked. In the end Nico had always left camp. But now he was here, with him. 

Nico still hadn't said anything official about whether they were dating. He needed to ask, if he didn't soon it would drive him crazy. 

"Hey." He reached over for Nico's hand as they both sat down on the bed. Nico's hands where smaller in size. When compared his where light bronze from being out side in the sun, but Nico's where pale white. 

"I've been wanting to ask you something..." Will never finished. Jason charged through the cabin door.  

"Leo..Leo's back..." Then he fainted. Though no one would have caught him if Piper hadn't been following him close behind. Will and Nico where both in shock. Piper dragged Jason through the door until they came finally came out of their shock to help her.  

Outside everyone was running around. Festus was a fiery ball in the sky, about to come down on all the cabins and campers. 

They needed to help, but he didn't know how. Jason couldn't fly up. They could do nothing but watch.  

He could faintly see Leo trying to manually steer Festus to the river, but at the same time to protect a girl he had with him from the fire.  

Finally he made, Festus hovered over the river, everyone cheered. But it was only for a while. Festus came crashing down into the river. Splashing everyone with water. 

Ha ya sorry it took me a really long time to update. I should go to my cousins house alot more. Her house is a perfect block against writers block.  

I'll post this chapter on Sunday when she gives me my laptop back. 

There will probably be one more chapter untill this story is finished. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. ?  

- Grid  

11/28/2014 

*like and follow* :) 

*UPDATE* 

HAHA...okay this isn't really amusing, but seriously sorry it took so long to update. I just need to write one more chapter then this fan fiction will be completed.  

12.10.14