VII Nico

VII Nico

Nico didn't know what Coach Hedge had given him, but he certainly liked it. He felt much happier today. Actually, only a few minutes ago he had told Jason and Will to wait while he went to get Jason a 'snack.' Mostly it was because he didn't want to confront Will, even though he felt like he needed to. Nico wasn't sure how he felt really. All he knew is that he he liked Will.

Nico had heard the story on why Jason had a scar above his lip. Apparently when Jason was still a young boy, he had tried to eat a stapler. Nico smiled to himself as he ran towards the big house. He knew they had a stapler there.

Chiron and Lord Dionysus where playing Mytho-Magic on the porch. A change for once; finally playing something else. Percy and Annabeth were inside. Annabeth was trying to re-make Daedalus's laptop. Percy was trying to help, though all he did was play The Little Mermaid on the big TV.

Nico hadn't really discussed with Percy about his crush. He honestly didn't want to. So he passed behind the couch were they were sitting on as quietly as he could. Annabeth must have felt him there because she looked up. Nico stared at her, she smiled and lifted her index finger to her lips. She pointed at Percy and continued on the new laptop she had gotten like nothing had happened.

Nico continued towards the office. He found a stapler sitting on a desk and proceeded towards the kitchen. There he reached for a plastic plate and a napkin.

***

"Wait!" Nico said towards Will, who was handing a slice of pizza to Jason. Not yet. Nico thought as he handed the plate over to Jason.

He watched as Jason only starred at his new plate. Nico lost his patience; he reached over and uncovered the it. His smile grew bigger as Jason's face changed from confusion, to excited, back to confusion, and lastly to anger. Jason took a deep breath slowly, stood up and took the slice of pizza off Will's plate and stormed off.

Nico exploded with laughter and then Will joined in too. As one of them would stop laughing the other continued and then they were both back to laughing. It continued like that untill almost everyone was gone. Will had been the first one to notice that everyone has already left the dining hall and were heading to their morning activities.

"We," Will took a breath, "We need to back to the infirmary now." Nico felt sad. For once he actually didn't want to go back to the darkness. He enjoyed the sun in the morning.

"Ya, sure." Nico tried as hard as he could not to sound disappointed. They walked back towards the infirmary together side by side. Now that the excitement from early had passed Nico suddenly felt immensely tiered.

"Are you okay?" Will asked stopping. Nico didn't know what had come over him; he felt sick and dizzy out of nowhere. "I, I don't know," Nico responded. There was a huge maple tree over them, they were in the shade. Quickly before Nico felt any worse, he walked over out of the shade and into the sun. He couldn't make it.

"Nico?" Will screamed, for the one hundredth time this whole morning. Nico leaned on Will and didn't let go. As he made contact with Will he felt everything inside of him go from ice cold to a warm pleasant heat. Nico weakly looked up at Will; who was staring down at Nico.

"Will?" Nico whispered, "Ya?" Will said not looking away from him.

"Will, be my sunshine?"

"Absolutely...but on one condition." Nico's heart raced faster by the minute.

"Will you be my moon?" Nico grinned. He finally stepped away from Will. But do not worry. It was only to walk closer to him and stand on his toes so they were the same night. Nico slowly rapped his arms around Will's shoulders. Will leaned his head slightly down till his lips touched Nico's.

They kissed. That was their fist kiss. Under a maple tree, in the shade.

OOOOOhhhhhhh, I know how y'all must feel right know, cause I feel the same way. And I was writing this! Omgs I just can't right now...i can't.

Ugh, I really want to post this chapter right now but I need to sleep (it's 12:13am) don't worry though. 👐 I'll post this first thing in the morning.

Hope you liked this chapter. Who an I kidding! I loved this chapter. \('o')/

Don't worry this wasn't the last chapter, almost there though, there is still more to come.

-Grid <3

*like and comment* ❤