IV Will

Will knew from the moment that Nico fell again, that Nico was seriously sick. No one could tell him otherwise.

Will screamed for someone to call Coach Hedge.

It took two tries untill he finally managed to lift Nico off the ground. He ran through the group of people who had gathered around. He could feel Nico slipping from his arms, but Will didn't let that happen.

He saw people's faces in the crowd around him. Some of them were worried, others afraid, some where even crying. It struck him how similar their expressions were when compared to when the Romans first arrived.

Denis and Coach Hedge where already there once Will arrived with Nico to his cot.

Coach quickly got to work. He called for Denis to hand him many different kinds of herbs to place them all over Nico's body untill it looked like Death Boy was in a green colored body cast.

Coach Hedge soon left. Will didn't know what to do. He didn't know what Nico had done to get himself sicker.

He knew that Nico hadn't shadowtraveled. Even if Nico would've wanted to he didn't have enough strength to do so. He obviously hadn't raised the undead. What had Nico done?

"Nico, seriously, I can't look over you all the time. I wish I could." Will said to the sleeping boy. "Nico whatever you did, please, I beg, don't do it again. At least until I'm sure you're fine." Will slowly brushed his lips on Nico's cheek.

He rapidly looked around, he didn't know what he just did, or why. He stood up and walked towards the front door. Before closing the door he looked back at Nico.

Black ruffled hair, dark grey eye bags, and pale white skin. Overall Will didn't see Nico as different. He saw Nico as his Moon.

Sorry this chapter took so long to update. As some of you may have heard, my laptop had a virus. But do not fear it is okay now. I'm currently at my cousin's house, bored out of my mind (they don't have Wi-Fi) so I decided to get my mom's new phone to use. ( it's a huge Nokia phone about 8in long) I found out it has Microsoft word in it so YAY. ^o^ I will post this chapter when I get home, to meh Wi-Fi.

So if you're reading this then I got home safely. *mind blown* jk. Hope you liked this chapter. :)

-Grid

*like and follow* ;D