I like you too...

Start from the beginning

The two girls heard Miriam come around the corner hiding something behind her back trying to avoid the girls. So both of them quickly stood in front of Miriam.

"Give it back." Rikki calmly stated.

"Give what back?" Miriam asked feigning innocence.

"You know what we're talking about."Scarlett replied.

"Get our of my way." Miriam threatened. She moved to get around Rikki but she caught her arm and made Miriam dropped the necklace she stole from Emma.

"I've got better things to do with my time. Ciao." Miriam snarked.

"Thief." Rikki told her.

"Get over it. It's your word against mine and no one is going to believe you. Hey, some people might even think you two are the ones that took it. See ya." Miriam retorted.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out your highness." Scarlett spat shutting the door on Miriam's face when she turned around.

After a few minutes Emma and Cleo came down the stairs joining Rikki and Scarlett in their sleeping bags. Rikki explained that Miriam tried taking the necklace. "Miriam has some nerve taking this." Emma said.

"Should we tell everyone." Cleo asked.

"No point like she said it's mine and Scarletts word against hers." Rikki sighed.

"We should join the party." Cleo said.

"I'm thinking nope." Scarlett said frowning a bit remembering what she and Rikki were talking about earlier. "It's not really my scene." Rikki agreed.

And all of a sudden one of the girls asked Emma who has the best legs out of the guys on the swimming team to which Rikki disagreed with. Scarlett zoned out as they were talking coming back to when Emma handed Cleo her necklace saying it's safer with her.

Emma looked back to Scarlett and saw her saddened face. "Hey what's wrong?" The blonde asked.

"Umm nothing. It's just I thought some things and they turned out wrong. So I'm sorry Emma but I need to go and work this out. I can't stay here and pretend I'm okay." Scarlett said giving her a small smile.

"That's okay. I'll be ok as long as you are." Emma said and then brought Scarlett in for a hug to which she gave back.

"Tell the others I say bye." Scarlett said waving.

——————-

Scarlett was walking towards her house when she heard loud noises coming from Lewis' house. When she got in her own house she turned to look out her window and saw Lewis and Daniel playing video games with the volume all the way up. She quickly made up her mind and marched over to Lewis' house and knocked on the door.

The blonde boy then opened the door. "Hey aren't you supposed to be a Emma's sleepover?" He asked.

"Um I was but I need to talk to Daniel. Urgently." She begged.

"Sure. Daniel! Come here!" He yelled out.

"Hey what's up." Daniel said coming around the corner wearing a white v-neck shirt and black jeans to which Scarlett thought was cute but then remembered why she was there.

"I need to talk to you." She vaguely answered.

"Ok..?" He said coming out and closing the door.

"So I heard something earlier that you were talking to Lewis about and I don't know if it's true or not because it came from Zane but I don't know if it is and I wanna make sure because I really like you and I hope I haven't done or said anything to make you hate me." She rambled and took a deep breath. "Zane said that you think I'm annoying and that you said you wished you never met me and I can't help but think it's true—." She rambled again before she was cut off by Daniel pushing his lips on hers.

For her it was euphoric. It felt like her whole body was erupting with fireworks. She slowly melted into the kiss wrapping her hands around his neck while he was pulling her hips against his.

For him it was everything he needed. He felt like he should have done this the first time he saw Scarlett. He then decided to deepen the kiss slowly turning it into a little make out.

They both needed to pull away for air but they didn't want to but slowly they pulled away at the same time.

"I don't know why Zane lied to you but I do not think your annoying or a waste of space. I realized that I like you Scarlett. You. No one can change my opinion on you. I like you and all your mermaidness." Daniel told her softly. Which made her laugh.

"I like you too." She muttered before hugging the life out him. Making him smile even wider.

**********************************************

A/N- I am so sorry I couldn't post on any of my stories. My wifi went out and couldn't get it back for like 2 weeks. So that means I will definitely post more especially because my school is out because of COVID-19.

Please vote and comment.

1483 words.