Spider-rikki here to save the day!

3rd person p.o.v

"No way, not me." Cleo told the girls after Rikki and Scarlett suggested that they going back in the water to figure out what's happening to them.

"Well I'm going" Scarlett told Cleo." I am too, I just don't think I should go alone. " Rikki said." Any volunteers?"

-------------

A few hours later Emma, Rikki and Scarlett were standing on some rocks on a beach.

"I'm not so sure about this" Emma said honestly. "It's all good, cause I am" Scarlett replied to help release stress.

"That gives me zero confidence whatsoever." Emma snarkily said. "Wow she really dosent like me" Scarlett whispered to Rikki.

They started walking towards the water and held hands with each other. "10 seconds right?." Rikki asked. "Yup" Emma and Scarlett said simultaneously.

The three of  them started to count to 10 but when they got to five they transformed, tails and all. They flopped down onto the sand. Scarlett and Emma started to chuckle and the three looked back at their beautiful orange tails.

"Hey do you guys remember earlier when Lewis and Daniel were at Cleo's?" Emma asked the two. "Yeah why, Em?" Scarlett asked whilst Rikki nodded. "Well he seemed to keep staring at you Scar, he also only said goodbye to you." Rikki told the brunette.

"Well if you think I have a crush on him, you are wrong, I've only known the dude for a couple of hours, plus he's a bit cocky hence the 'hot shot' line." Scarlett told the two blondes. Emma and Rikki just stare at the girl shrugging knowing they would not get an answer out of her.

Emma, Rikki and Scarlett were all swimming around a coral reef twisting and turning everywhere. They came across a dolphin and swam besides it. Scarlett was always fascinated with sea life, and wanted to become a marine biologist when she was older.

----------

Back on land in the juice net cafe

Lewis and Daniel were sitting at the juice bar where Lewis was searching mermaids on a computer with Daniel looking over his shoulder because he too was curious about Cleo's sudden interest with mermaids.  Cleo walked into the juice net looked around and saw Lewis and Daniel.

"Lewis, Daniel what are you guys doing?" "We were curious about your question 'do you know anything about mermaids'." Daniel answered.

"Oh well you asked so I thought I could do some research." "So we did" Lewis told Cleo.

"Thats really nice Lewis, it's just you guys didn't need to do that" She said looking between the blonde and brunette men.

"Nope but I have way to much time on my hands." " And I didn't have anything else to do." the boys said at the same time.

---

Daniel went home after talking to Cleo and Lewis.

Lewis and Cleo were walking a path towards Cleo's house. " I found online that mermaid myths have been around for nearly 3000 years" Lewis told her.

"And people really believe this stuff" Cleo wondered.

"yeah apparently." Lewis shrugged.

"Sometimes they brought good things with them and sometimes trouble." He explained. "What kind of trouble?" Cleo asked before they got interrupted with the sound of a motorcycle revving.

"Oh no"  Cleo said. "Just ignore him" Lewis told his long time crush. "Let's go back" Cleo said tugging on Lewis' shirt.

Suddenly Zane on his bike came in between Cleo and Lewis, doing a wheely. Zane put the kickstand down on his bike and took off his helmet. "Nervous?" He asked Cleo.