The moment Daniel realizes...

3rd person p.o.v

Emma,Rikki and Scarlett were walking on the docks looking around at all the people trying to catch the rogue shark. "You're right every fisherman on this side of the planet is psyched to catch that stupid shark." Rikki said. Walking by a man who turned around. "Shark?, don't you girls worry if it's still out there, it's sushi." The man said to them.

Scarlett raised her hand like a kid in class. "I actually don't like sushi." Which made her get an elbow to her stomach from Rikki. "They're a circus." Emma said once they started walking again.

"They'll be searching everywhere." Rikki said. "Anyways ready for a swim?" Scarlett asked very excited to get back in the water. "No way, to dangerous with these guys out there." Emma told her. "Not even a little dip?" Scarlett practically begged.

"Nope sorry Scar." Rikki said. "Let's face it until all of this cools down we're grounded." Emma said making Scarlett frown.

————

Later on Cleo was hiding behind some crates on the dock looking at her fathers boat with Eddie on it. Cleo moved around after the boat left the dock.

"Hey Cleo" Lewis said with Daniel walking up behind them wearing fishing gear. "Whatcha doin here?" Daniel asked the curly hair brunette. Cleo pointed to the boat that was going out to sea.

"They're using the wrong nets and going to the wrong place." Cleo told them. "You ok" Lewis asked. "Yes I'm going to go stop them." Cleo said confidently. "Go and tell the others." She insisted. "Woah what your going in the water!?" Daniel asked.

"Just go!" Cleo screamed at the two boys before running off the dock and jumping in. "Oh great" Daniel muttered before he and Lewis turned to run off the dock and find the other girls.

—-

Cleo found the boat a few minuets later and saw the turtle trying to swim away. She turned around and the net was right behind her. Cleo didn't have enough time to swim away so she ended up getting caught in the net.

——

Lewis and Daniel busted into Emma's house where the girls were and started yelling. "Guys! Guys!" Lewis frantically yelled out. "Cleo is in trouble!" Daniel said out of breath.

"Where is she?" Emma asked. "She's..... She's in the water!" Lewis exclaimed trying to catch his breath. "Finally" Scarlett said. "Lewis speak like a normal person." Rikki yelled back at him. Lewis motioned them to follow the two boys.

—-

Emma, Rikki and Scarlett quickly found where the boat was and saw Cleo stuck in the net while it was pulling up. Emma and Scarlett swam up near the surface of the water so Emma could freeze the lever system and Scarlett to hit the generator with so much electricity that it would stop.

Rikki was able to untangle Cleo while the other girls were frying the boat. They finally came up for air.

"Are you okay?" Emma asked. "Yea I'm ok, I panicked, I didn't know I could hold my breath for that long, but then I remembered what you guys said, and you know what? I lost count at 6 and a half minutes." Cleo answered happily.

"C'mon lets go" Scarlett said before they got caught.

———

The next day Emma, Cleo, Rikki and Scarlett met up with Daniel and Lewis at the beach. The 4 girls saw Lewis and Daniel kneeled in the sand uncovering turtle eggs.

"Hey guys" Daniel greeted. "Look turtle eggs." Lewis said (mainly to Cleo). "Little turtles are so cute" Cleo said when she crouched down.

"Well let's hope they make it to the water they wouldn't want to be bird food." Scarlett told them. Everyone rolled their eyes at her, but Daniel simply smirked which no one noticed.

"So you had something to show us?" Lewis asked gesturing towards himself and Daniel. "Yes we do. Ready?" Cleo asked the girls who nodded yes.

The four girls than ran behind a rock and took of their tops to reveal their bikinis they had on underneath. Daniel couldn't help but stare at Scarlett the entire time. The four girls than ran off into the water with the two boys sitting on a rock watching them. And all Daniel could think was:
wow Scarlett looks so good, she's always so smart, she's beautiful, just everything about her I love.....wait I love her?.

***********

A/N- finally posted on this story, I will be updating this story every Friday and every Saturday will be my other story.
Please comment and vote pls!!
Very short chapter, there will be short chapters because sometimes the episodes are longer or shorter.

774 words.