I like you too...

3rd person p.o.v

Later on at the party all of the girls were talking to Zane except for the few in their sleeping bags and of course the 4 mermaids.

"Well this is boring, everyone's just talking to Zane." Cleo spoke up. "He's up to something." Rikki told them. "Yeah, taking over my party." Emma said before calling Zane over saying she needs to talk to him bringing him upstairs.

After Emma left Scarlett came up with an idea. "Hey Rikki lets bring the pastries that Zane brought to him, they probably have prunes." She said before grabbing the blondes arm to go up to Emma's room.

"Pastries anyone?" Scarlett smugly said walking into Emma's room.

"I really shouldn't." Zane nervously replied. "They're a gift for you, and your guests."

"But you are a guest Zane." Emma told him.

Zane reached for one of the flatter ones about to take it. "Actually how about that one." Scarlett said pointing to a more plump one.

Zane hesitated picking it up making it seem it had prunes in it. "Mmm delicious, perhaps I'll eat them all myself." Zane paused seeing their faces. "What? You didn't think that I would be so immature as to put prunes or something in them, did you?"

"I wouldn't put it past you." Scarlett muttered to which Zane glared at her.

"Alright Zane lets go." Emma said pulling him out of her room.

"You'll be sorry, you're looking at the life of the party here girls!" Zane said while Emma was pushing him down the stairs with Rikki and Scarlett on her heels. One of the girls then called out for Emma to show her the necklace she got.

"Get rid of him, and do me a favour, keep an eye out. I wouldn't be surprised if he made a reappearance." Emma told them before leaving.

"Bye, bye Zane we won't miss you." Scarlett said waving mockingly at him pushing him out of the door. Scarlett turned around to walk away with Rikki but Zane grabbed her wrist.

"Zane. Let. Go." Scarlett spat.

"No. I overheard someone at school talking about you." Zane said.

"What? Where they talking crap about me." Scarlett asked angrily.

"Actually it was your friend Daniel with Lewis." Zane told her.

"Well spit it out, I don't have all night." She retorted. "They we're talking about how Daniel thinks you're super annoying and that he never wished you were friends with him." Zane smirked.

"What— but— I. Never mind.goodbye Zane." Scarlett said before running inside going to find Rikki or even Emma.

What Scarlett didn't realize she was walking into was the juice they had exploded everywhere with Miriam covered in it and Cleo got sprayed by it so she was wrapped in a sleeping bag because she had a tail and Emma was standing by holding towels. She quickly looked around for Rikki and found her leaning on a wall watching everything go down.

"Rikki I need to talk to you. Like right now." Scarlett said on the verge of tears. Rikki looked over the girl to make sure she wasn't injured. "Yeah ok lets go." Rikki replied pulling her towards the front door.

"So um when I was pushing Zane out he told me he overheard Daniel and Lewis talking about how Daniel doesn't like me and thinks I'm annoying and wished he never met me. And—and I though he did like me because I like him. Oh my god. I like him. I like Daniel White. Rikki what am I suppose to do—" Scarlett said.

Rikki quickly took the brunettes shoulders to calm her down. "I have no clue why Daniel would say that or even tell that to Lewis. So don't worry about it and just talk to him. Clearly Zane was lying." Rikki told her softly. Scarlett nodded.