The poor turtles

3rd person p.o.v

Scarlett decided to go for a swim in her pool because her mom was at work (she works at the local hospital doing night shifts).

While Scarlett was swimming she didn't notice that Lewis and Daniel were at Lewis' house and saw her peacefully floating in the water.

————
Lewis and Daniels p.o.v

Daniel was staring at Scarlett just floating. "Hey, I know you like her why don't you just tell her?" Lewis asked his best friend. "What pffttt I don't like Scarlett at all." Daniel tried denying.

Lewis just gave him 'the look' because he knows he does. "Alright fine, I give up, I do have a tiny little crush on her, but it will go away right?" He asked Lewis.

"Probably not dude, so good luck with that." Lewis said patting his back. "Let's go to the cafe, we can ask Scarlett to come along with us." Lewis told the brunette.

——————

Back to 3rd person p.o.v

Lewis and Daniel knocked on Scarletts door. "Come in the door is open!" Scarlett yelled from her room. "Uh before you come and murder me who is it" She yelled down thinking she invited random people in.

"It's your favourite Mr Hot shot and blondie!" Lewis yelled back up. "Okay I'll be done in a minute, you can come upstairs and wait in my room." She told the two boys.

The two boys walked down the hall and went into what they were guessing as Scarletts room.

"Wow this is a nice room" Daniel commented

"Wow this is a nice room" Daniel commented. "Thanks I decorated it myself" Scarlett said walking into her room. Daniel looked at her up and down (which she didn't notice but Lewis did) and thought that she looked amazing!

 Daniel looked at her up and down (which she didn't notice but Lewis did) and thought that she looked amazing!

"Uhmmmm" Daniel started but got to nervous to talk so Lewis took over. "We were wondering if you wanted to come to the cafe with us, were meeting with Emma and Rikki."

"Uh yeah sure just let me put my shoes on."
"Alrighty lets go" She said then led them out of her house.

——————-