Chapter Thirteen

Izuku's POV

Having a party in the middle of an apocalypse is kinda sad. Like everyone is trying to be happy but others are dying and disappearing.

Every now and again a game would startup. I almost won the game of Twister but Monoma was better. Something that I would now never be able to live down.

After about two hours of playing games and talking I decided that I should talk to Kaminari. Lucky for me Kaminari was chilling alone on a counter.

"Hey Kaminari," I say with a small wave.

"Oh hey Midoriya," He replies excitedly. "What's up?"

"I was wondering if I could talk to you," I say gesturing down the stairs.

"Oh yeah sure bro." He hopped off the counter and walked down the stairs with me.

We walk into his room. It was plain just a bed and a dresser. Kaminari hopped up on the dresser and I sat down on the bed.

"So what did you want to talk about bro?" Kaminari asks.

"Well, firstly are you okay with talking about your relationship and Sero?" I ask practically whispering Sero's name.

"Yeah, if I never talked about him I would feel bad. Like I am pretending he didn't exist. So what is up?"

"I think I might be like you? Like I want to date more than one person," I try to explain.

"You think you are poly? Cool, why do you think that?" He asks with a big smile.

"Well, I kinda like Todoroki and Kacchan," I explain. I didn't really know what I wanted Kaminari to tell me but I was hoping he could help.

"That is awesome. Especially for Bakugou I mean he has been crushing on you forever and I personally think that he likes Todoroki too." Denki exclaims before slapping his hand over his mouth.

"What do you mean? Kacchan likes me?" I ask thinking that he could be lying.

"Shit. Okay, I'm gonna be straight with you. Bakubro has liked you for longer than I have known him. I'm surprised with how smart you are that you didn't figure it out," Denki told me.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me this before. I have to go talk to him and Todoroki," I jump up from the bed.

"Midoriya, I beg of you don't tell Kacchan I told you. I'm not ready to die," Kaminari says jumping down from the dresser.

"No problem, thank you for your help," I say as I rush out the door.

I run down the stairs guessing that Todoroki was in his room. He didn't seem that interested in the party earlier.

When I get down the stairs I see Kacchan and Todoroki standing in front of Todoroki's room. Kacchan didn't seem that happy and it looked like Todoroki was just trying to calm him down.

I turn around ready to walk away and talk to them later when Todoroki calls out to me.

"Izuku," He says. I couldn't tell if it was his way of greeting me or telling Kacchan that I was here.

I turn back around and walk up to the other two boys. "If this is a bad time I can come back later. I just wanted to talk to you two," I explain.

"No, now is a fine time," Todoroki tells me which earns him a glare from Kacchan.

"Kacchan?" I ask making sure it was okay with him too.

"Yeah whatever Nerd, but I am not standing out here the whole time," Bakugou opens Todoroki's door and walks into the room like it was his own.

I follow Todoroki in the room. Kacchan was sitting on the ground by the dresser. "You should get some more furniture in here. There is nowhere to sit," Kacchan complains.

Both me and Todoroki sit down too. I face both of them and take a deep breath. I didn't really know how to do this. I had never done the whole confess my feelings thing.

"What is it you want to talk to us?" Todoroki asks me.

"Well... okay so you know how Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero were all dating?" I ask rhetorically.

"Wait what?" Todoroki gasps reminding me that he in fact didn't know that.

"I'll tell you about it later," Kacchan says. "Go on Deku, IcyHot won't interrupt again,"

"Are we seriously back to that dumb nickname?" Todoroki asks crossing his arms.

"Just let Deku speak," Kacchan snapped at Todoroki then told me to continue.

"So I was thinking about it. And just thinking about everything in general and-" I start to mutter more without really knowing what I was saying.

"Oh my God just say it!" Kacchan snaps again.

"I like you," I say quickly without looking at either of the boys.

"Which one of us are you talking to?" I hear Todoroki ask.

"Both of you," I say more as if it was a question.

"Oh thank god because I didn't want to have to choose between you two," Kacchan says with a laugh.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confusing clear in my voice.

"Well, you just confirmed that you like me and Todoroki obviously likes me." I look over at Todoroki as Kacchan states this. He was looking at the ground but other than that nothing seemed different. "So what I was talking about was that it would be weird to have to choose which one of my crushes I like more."

"You like me and Shoto? But I always thought you hated him."

Kacchan scoffs, "well yeah I had to act like that because HalfnHalf didn't want anyone to know we were dating."

"Wait what!" I yelled at about the same time Shoto started to yell at Kacchan.

"The Nerd was going to have to know eventually. I mean he was just asking to date us. Speaking of which there is no way that I am letting Deku ask me out," Kacchan says quickly.

Todoroki quickly calms down while I just get confused again. I thought Kacchan wanted to date me but he just said that I couldn't ask him out.

"So in an ideal world I would have this huge romantic thing and we wouldn't be in the middle of an apocalypse. But we are and I am not that type of person so here we go. Deku will you be my boyfriend?" Kacchan asks.

I nod my head quickly then look at Todoroki. Kacchan looks at Todoroki too and smiles.

"And Shoto IcyHot HalfnHalf Todoroki, jerk face who never technically broke up with me. But I did think you were dead and you kissed Deku and I would really like to think that that wasn't you cheating on me. Would you be my boyfriend again... and too?" Todoroki smiled and said yes of course.

"I think that our first official thing to do as boyfriends is cuddling and playing video games," I say smiling at my new boyfriends. God, I loved that I could say that.

"I'm good with that," Todoroki said and Kacchan nodded.

---

I hope that that was okay. I am really trying my best with this book but I can't really draw from any of my dating experiences and I am not in contact with anyone right now. So I hope y'all liked it.

Please vote and pretty please comment.

Have a nice day/afternoon/night or whatever.