Chapter Ten

Izuku's POV

I woke up when the door busted open. I rubbed my eyes trying to figure out who it was. My eyes fully adjusted and I gasped. Standing in the doorway was Toga.

"Toga what is going on?" I ask panicked. How did she get here? Why is she here? I ask myself.

"They have Todoroki. They found us and took him. He is going to be killed," she rushed.

I jumped up from my bed and rushed out the door with her. It felt like I was running forever but Toga and I made it to the mess hall.

Todoroki was on the other side of the room being restrained by All Might. The rest of the league was there too. Dabi was being held back by both Kaminari and Kirishima. Jiro was holding Mina who was staring at a dead Ibara. Momo and Kendo were trying to fight against Jiro and Tokoyami. Toga was ripped away from me by Kacchan.

"Todoroki!" I ran forward but I could barely move. I stood in the middle of everyone.

"Something wrong young Midoriya?" All Might asked me to draw a blade and holding it to Todoroki's throat.

"Let him go!" I yelled. Without thinking I ran towards All Might and hit the blade out of his hands.

That turned the tides fast. Everyone else was able to break free and a huge fight broke out. I was frozen in place. I was stuck watching all of my friends fighting each other.

Dabi was winning against Kirishima when Kaminari shocked him. Toga was slicing up Kacchan pretty bad. I could make much else out of the fight. I don't know what happened next but the next thing I knew everyone was dead. But for me.

I fell to the ground surrounded by my friends' and families' bodies. I could hear myself screaming their names as if that would save them.

---

Bakugou's POV

"Deku!" I yelled trying to shake the smaller boy awake.

I had woken up to Deku sleep talking. An annoying habit that I remembered from when we were kids. I didn't think anything of the talking till he started screaming.

Deku thrashed around his feet got caught in the blankets which caused more panic. Deku's hand shot up and punched me in the nose. I tumbled off the bed holding my nose. That woke him up.

"Kacchan?" He exclaimed confused.

Deku jumped off the bed and ran towards me. He hugged me and muttered something along the lines of "thank god you are real."

I waited letting him calm down. I rubbed his back gently, being silent so I wouldn't scare him. I don't think he fully knew what was real and what was a nightmare yet.

"You are real right?" Deku asked moving away from the hug.

I nodded my head. "Yes Deku. I am real. We fell asleep while watching Disney. Do you want to talk about what happened?"

Deku shook his head. I had dealt with his nightmares before. Once in first year and a lot when we were kids. He always wanted to talk to them. So it was weird that he said no. Then I remembered some of the things he was saying. He was yelling the names of people from the league. Something was going on.

"You lied didn't you?" I ask him. "You lied about all of it. About the torture, about the place."

"How-"

I cut Deku off trying my best to not get mad, "I have known you my whole life. Now you for some of that we weren't friends but I know you. Want to tell me what is going on now?"