𝕋𝕠 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟...

—➸—

The chanting of her old language had been unusual and hard to bare as the last time she ever spoke it was to her long dead coven

The chanting of her old language had been unusual and hard to bare as the last time she ever spoke it was to her long dead coven. The way she chanted quietly at first beneath her breath as she allowed her hair to fall from her bun. She saw the dragon circling the town, burning all that was in its chosen route. She began to grow louder with her chanting and felt her magic return to her, the stars and moon that were our that night were strong for her as she was reborn into who she was meant to be.

The light of a thousand stars encircled her being and the very heat of it was burning through her soul, she cried out, but continued the speech. She knew full well she would only get one chance before the dragon would try and destroy her. The light encompassed, devouring her being into white fortress made of stars before the light stopped suddenly and all went quiet. People looked on as her words had stopped and all was dark, before a small blue light glowed.

The ring.

She opened her eyes and felt the power flowing through her, it had worked. She looked down at her attire: a blue and rather disfunctional warrior dress with a corseted centre and a sheer skirt and sleeves of an exquisite blue. All was laced with silver like the stars themselves had weaves every piece.

Mithril, but in blue.

The armour that no blade could piece, chain of silver that ran like white yarns of thread across her figure. She was angelic amongst the darkness and all eyes were drawn to her as she glowed. The small accents of sparkle accentuated the specialty of the outfit. She stepped forward and took the arrow in her hands before losing herself into a crouch and using all of her might to jump into the air.

She stayed afloat in the sky, the white incandescence centring itself in the dark night sky that was illuminated by fire and this one single glow. Her eyes flashed open as she was met with the dragon talking to her.
"And what... is... this?" He growled before licking the scales surround his mouth. Eyeing her like gold.
Her eyes remained focused on the sky, not caring for the dragon in front of her.

"You will burn witch." He said before breathing his raging fire into her, once he had stopped and the fire had ceased no change was made and no harm had come to her. Smaug took two steps back from her in confusion before breathing his fire once again but still nothing occurred. Not even a graze of a burn.
"You are-..."

"Your end." She said before plummeting through the air on top of him. Blasts of light being thrown against his scales, breaking them down. He began to breathe fire through the town again, running through in the hope of getting her off of him. She took the arrow in her hands and lowered her self down before Smaug slammed himself into a tower where she fell but stopped herself by force as she almost touched the ground. She stood and eyed a man at the top of the bell tower, firing arrow after arrow but none making any difference. She snarled before jumping to the hilt of the tower.

"Bowman... you will need this." She handed him the arrow and he took it in his hands, nodding at her.
"I will draw him near... whatever you do... do not miss that mark. We may not have the opportunity to kill him again..." she said before readying herself to jump from the tower to draw Smaug's attention to her.

"Who are you?" He shouted over the raging fire and destruction.
"I'm a friend of your sons." She yelled, the bowman's eyes widened and took the arrow in his hands to place into his bow... it had snapped in half.
"I don't suppose you could fix this." She smiled before bringing her hand out and touching the would of the bow handle. It slowly turned to a white wood, the string was like spun silver and it's grip was strong.

She nodded at him before jumping of the tower and flying toward him while her hands held glowing white lights that were holding her steady.
"SMAUG!" She yelled and the dragon turned to her, he looked slightly concerned before flying towards her and she flew away. She looked at the bowman as he readied the arrow and she smirked before speaking into the mans mind.

'You will not miss... Bard.' She said his name and he breathed heavily before readying the arrow. 'A little to your left.' She said before bringing the dragon in the exact line of sight and position.
"NOW!" She yelled and the arrow released itself, piercing through the air and penetrating the dragons loosened scale. Smaug cried out before he attempted to fly up, his lungs showing the light of the flames to be disintegrating before all fire was gone. He fell to the ground on top of the town and the crash against the foundations was like an earthquake cutting through the ground and causing a mass wave to disrupt the leaving boats.

She looked over at Bard who held his heart firmly, looking down and finding no way to safety. She floated to him and lowered herself onto the unsteady ground.
"Hold onto me." She said before slinging him into her back and jumping to the ground. An unknown force stopping them from landing heavily and she gently lowered herself down.

"Come, let us find your children."