𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.

—➸—

A time of great confusion reigned over middle earth during the first age, the men had awoken and had begun to find their place amongst the dwarves and elves but while men awoke, Sauron also drew closer to life since the defeat of Morgor

A time of great confusion reigned over middle earth during the first age, the men had awoken and had begun to find their place amongst the dwarves and elves but while men awoke, Sauron also drew closer to life since the defeat of Morgor. It was well known in this time that the protection of middle earth had relied upon the 5 wizards and the Hixia Coven to the east of middle earth hidden amongst Brillbrandy Wood. There lie a secret entrance beneath the falls of Numinex into the coven that held the power of moon and starlight. These witches had been there long before the rise of darkness.

The witches watched the entirety of middle earth for years and the yeryhixia, the strongest witch to have ever reigned supreme stood by as she watched it flourish in light.

But as Sauron rose into power in the second age, their influence weakened and they were only able to protect themselves once the one ring had been created and wielded by the evil in question. The battle that conjoined a unity of men and elves to fight the evil in middle earth ended in a somewhat victory though the one ring had never been destroyed.

The witches began to die out with no power or strength to rebuild the population and the yeryhixia made the decision to sacrifice her power for the other witches to maintain the eternal life of all in the coven... but they had other ideas. All at once they slaughtered themselves, allowing each and every part of the remaining magic to flow into the yeryhixia while she slept. When she awoke to the mass suicide she realised she was completely alone and had gained the power of the 23 witches she had called friends.

When the third age began, a time of peace covered the land but little could be done with just one witch in the coven... and alas the priestess gave up, allowing her power to rest and for her to live her life until it may end. She took refuge amongst the elves but found no solace in their ways of brutal hierarchy and upon leaving, her travels landed her at the gates of a reawakening Mordor, and a torture like no other that awaited her.

The individually crafted ring, once placed upon her finger, gave her no chance to take it off. It's glowing stone of life returned the witches powers to her, but in the process almost tearing her apart. The multitude of attempted escapes led to physical assaults that waned her strength but she did not give up, she would be free again.

With her powers back in swing, she took advantage of the mass overload and allowed it to destroy any darkness that would get in her way. Finally leaving Mordor to find her place once again... and unusually in a town of men. A town that sat upon a lake, the centre of trade from the lonely mountain where selfishness and greed held supreme over all.

The roars of a fire enducing dragon did not sway her, for she had heard and witnessed such a thing before. Even with the impending threat from the mountain, there she stayed for years and years...

until an opportunity lifted itself for her to find her purpose again.