Fiendfyre's Challenge

Whispers filled the halls.

Hushed voices, and rumours.

And lots of pointing. Did they not know that whispers were enough?

Reverse felt so agitated. Reverse balled his hands into fists and hissed out a string of curses. Well, he balled a single hand into a fist.

His other hand was occupied by his brother's own, leading him down the hallways to the commanders room.

Reverse had cringed a little when Boboiboy suggested Reverse met the commander himself.

Reverse had dreaded it. The commander and him did not get along well, considering he'd done a dirty scam on him once. It was a total low blow of a scam, but hey, you did what you had to do for entertainment, right?

And it was the worse yet funniest scam he had ever did. He had sold the commander skunk butt fur, and he had told the commander it was rare polar bear skin, only found in some mystical planet he'd totally made up. 

He'd even told the commander that the bad smell coming from the skunk skin contained healing properties, and if he inhaled it continuously he'd become super tall, indirectly teasing the commander for his short height. 

Oh boy, Reverse thought, feeling completely unashamed for smirking a bit. He's going to have a mini meltdown if he knows I'm Boboiboy's brother. Reverse stifled a laugh.

"We're here!" Boboiboy smiled at his brother. "I'm gonna go in with you, just incase the commander smashes your face in for your trade." Boboiboy reprimanded lightly, yet his tone held the strong impression of a mom scolding their child.

Reverse choked on his laughter. Eventually he couldn't hold it in anymore. "BwAhAH , oh, oh my gOd, hAhe- You know about the rug? Hahaha!!"Reverse doubled over and fell on the floor.

"Yes, the whole TAPOPS knew about the scammer with white hair who sold the commander a skunk butt rug." Boboiboy looked very unamused.

"Though, they didn't leak my identity. How would you have known it's me?" Reverse asked simply, picking himself up from the floor and dusting his clothes.

"Excuse me? White hair and sounds like a asshole. That's enough evidence, isn't it?" Boboiboy said, putting his hands on his hips.

The door to the commanders room creaked open, and Commander Kokoci, was lying on the ground, knocked out, his several glasses tilted unevenly on his nose.

There were files everywhere. The room looked like a complete mess. Boboiboy tiptoed to the Commander, making sure not to step on anything.

Reverse, however, did his best to leave marks on every and any single file and paper work his boots could find it's way to. He made sure to stomp more than once on the newer, pristine white papers, managing to get shoe marks over the whole place.

"Reverse, what did I say about being a asshole?"Boboiboy groaned. "Hey, your mommy Gempa side is showing." Reverse said absent mindedly, still focused on destroying the commander's papers.

"Ugh, why does everyone think my Gempa element is a mom? I mean.." Boboiboy's words faded out as Reverse took interest in the control panel leading to a big screen.

Pressing the first button infront of him, the screen lit up with life, and Reverse found himself staring at multiple screens of CCTV's the commander had no doubt installed all over the station.

Taking interest in one of the upper right panels, he spotted a large, red alien with a build similar to Captain Vargoba, tall and towering, with muscles for days.