"Or or or-" Jimin starts "wait nevermind-"

"What, what is it?"

"Nah you don't know how to drive. It doesn't work"

"What were you gonna say?"

"I was gonna suggest driving out of the city just to look at the stars. Since the skies are pretty clear up there. The view would be amazing. And don't you think that would be perfect?"

"Ahhh hyung! That sounds great!" Jungkook exclaims with Taehyung vigorously nodding his head

It sounded really nice. Perfect even.

But I can't drive.

DAMMIT

"I think I'll ask her about it ... It's not weird is it?"

"Ahh that's funny though. How SHE'S gonna be driving for YOU to ask her out. Hyung you need to learn to drive and get better at it or else you won't be able to surprise people like this!"

I never thought about it this way. Man I wish I wasn't such a klutz at times.

"And also, hyung, you could still take her out to dinner in Stockholm too! A proper date. Fancy~"

What else can I expect from my Gucci boi

"Those are both great ideas! Now I need to figure out how to make them come true... That won't be too hard. Thank you!"

"Ahh don't mention it" Jimin says dismissively

"Hyung will we get to meet her?" Jungkook asks with big eyes

"Ahh I wonder how it's gonna work out? Hyung, did you think this through?" Taehyung asks with a hint of worry

I mean I had thought of it. But I don't know what will happen. Heck, she hasn't even said yes yet..

I sigh "Let me ask her out first, and then we can look into the details... Shall we?"

I get reluctant responses and I can't really blame them. I am pretty reluctant and uncertain too.

Well, we'll see I guess.

......

Her POV

We spend the coming week going around town to the museums and parks, both of us swapping our random and vast expanse of knowledge. We end up finally taking a picture at that ice cream shop, of each other and one together. He takes my phone and enters his number into it.

His Korean number.

"There... We're officially friends!" He adds with a grin. He put our picture as his caller ID.

A/N
The timeline till now
It's now day 12 of Ayanna's trip. Three days in the beginning were spent on her own but now she has spent 9 days with Namjoon. She's got 18 days left in Sweden, out of which she'll spend 7 here and then 11 in Stockholm.

"Well I need to give you mine too!" I say, snatching his from the table and puting mine in too before I realise halfway

We're swapping numbers...
Wait what.
I mean he said we're friends now. Yup that's right.
We're friends
Isn't that what I wanted?
Yes
Friends
Nice

I finish entering the number and we both swap our phones, smiling.
My phone rings and I realise it's the gang. Three of them from college. A video call.

"Can I take this? I'm pretty sure they're pissed. I've been incognito for a week now"

"Sure sure"

I decide to pick it up and tell them I'll call them later. Putting on my headphones I pick up the call.

"Ayanna! You can disappear like that you little shit!" Kiara yells

"You're traveling in a random country and you don't keep in touch" Evelyn shakes her head disapprovingly

"I mean she doesn't keep in touch when she's in town. We should be used to this now" Vienna sighs

I laugh and tell them I'm fine and that it's all good and like how Vi said, they should be used to it all.

"I'm out at the moment... I'll call y'all later? It'll be morning for all of you I think. But yeah"

"Okay cool. I guess we should've considered that too" Vi says

"Ahh travelling is expensive I don't understand how you managed to pull this off but we won't take any more of your time. Stay safe and call us ya bish!" Kiara adds

"Call us call us call us tell us everything EVERYTHING"

"Yeah yeah okay byeeeeeeee" I wave frantically before cutting the call

"You haven't called them yet? All this while?"

"Ahahaha I message a lot, but I don't really call. Not my thing. Plus, I'll talk to them once going back anyway."

"I see..."

"What about you. I think you call the boys a lot don't you. Since y'all are basically a family at this point."

"Yup. Every couple of days. Mostly for work though. But we end up chatting about this or that"

"Ahh it must be nice. To work with people who know you. But working together with friends can go terribly wrong too can't it"

"Well we became friends through and because of the work. So I guess that's how it all worked out"

"Yeah... I didn't see it like that. Well... I guess I did. Oh and speaking about work, tomorrow's a 'chill' day isn't it? I need to present something via video call so I'll be sticking to my apartment."

"What time is the meeting?"

"It'll be at around 8 in the morning"

"Should I get you Breakfast? Since it's in the morning,I'm presuming you have to prepare and set up too. Empty stomachs can be your worst enemy when it comes to work?"

He's again thinking of things... How does he do this?!

I think he sees me hesitate before adding

"Oh it won't be a problem at all, if that's what you're thinking. I'll get my work stuff too, so I'll work at your apartment. If thats alright I mean I won't be intrusi-"

"No no it won't be an intrusion! Are you sure it isn't too much effort? Bringing-"

"Nope! It's settled then. Tomorrow is work from home day!"

Namjoon's POV

Did I literally say work from home?

Oh my god
I hope she didn't catch that

Looks like she didn't, cause she laughs, agreeing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please vote and comment! It really makes my day when I see people reading and interacting with the book! I love each comment and insight y'all give...

-M