12

May 31th 2019 / 2 days later Friday

Minas POV

School Hallway

"What with all these papers about?", Nayeon asked.

"Is this what's on all the papers?", I asked taking the one out of Nayeon's hand only for it to be the same.

"I can only assume he cheated on sana".

"Thats exactly what he did so I got these printed", Sana said.

"How did you get even get a hold of this photo?".

"I have my ways".

"YA MINATOZAKI SANA!".

"Well here comes man stealer", Nayeon said.

She was right rosé was coming over and she slammed the image against sanas chest.

"You damn right know tzuyu didn't cheat on you with me and now you sharing this image around. This wasn't even when you two were dating".

She walked off after that. Now Im curious did Tzuyu really do it or is sana lying and doing something else? But what if she's lying? Maybe I should go see tzuyu if that's true. He was honest when he cheated on me. I went off to find him.

~  a few minutes later ~

School Courtyard

I found him outside just playing basketball with himself. I went to go up to him but he was suddenly jumped by jeongyeon. What the fuck? Why are they all now beaten him up? This isn't right. Why are they doing that to him? I looked away feeling disgusted. I saw the P:E teacher running off to the group. 

~ a few minutes later ~

Police officers were now involved and arrested jeongyeon, chaeyoung, jihyo.

"That wasn't right".

I looked at Dahyun.

"Damn right, it wasn't".

An ambulance was now here and saw them taking tzuyu into the ambulance along with rosé going with.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

Hospital

"Tzuyu-ah".

I looked to the side to see Rosé.

"Hi", I said.

"It's fucked up. Im sure it was sanas plan all along".

"I don't understand".

"You should have left her when she hit you Tzuyu", she said.

I heard my phone start to vibrate. Rosé handed me the phone.

Sana: Hey cheater, thought to let you know that Mina was a part of the attack on you. She finally got her revenge on you for breaking her heart. Really fuck you

I was about to say something but It was ended. I looked down.

"What?".

"Mina was part of what happened. She really hated me", I said as I started to cry.

"Hey", she said and hugged me.

"She hated me...  I thought we ere past that stage. Why why?".

"Hey you should focus on recovery your not fit to be moving this much".

"Im hurt", I said.

"I know you are".