2

January 15th 2019 / Tuesday

Minas POV

Library

"Jungkook", I said approaching him.

He smiled standing up.

"You really came. I thought you were going to stand me up", he said.

"Im not evil jungkook I had thought you'd stand me up. But I guess you're really serious about wanting help", I said and sat down.

"Im really serious about wanting to do better in school".

He sat down beside me.

"Right so let's get started. What's going to be on the rest?", I asked.

"This stuff on this paper", he said.

I looked at the paper examining it.

"Anything you understand in this?".

"No. Nothing".

"At all?", I asked.

"Im stupid Mina".

"Well let's get this started then", I said.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

Library

I was just hear to revise for my biological exam on Friday however I noticed Mina here with her boyfriend. The fuck boy. It's none of my business I don't care what she's doing. I just looked back at my papers and books But I couldn't stop thinking. How long have they been there I hadn't noticed. Now it disrupting me I can't focus on my studying.

"You're studying it too?".

"I am and I saw you with your boyfriend".

"Hes a better listener than you. And he's not my boyfriend. But even if he was it does matter to you", she said.

"You know that hurt.  Why can't you just put it in the past?", I asked standing up.

"Put it in the past? You cheated and I won't forget that. I can't trust boys because of you. You ruined me. I have trust issues now".

"Right of course", I said picking up my things.

"I've broken you. I've damaged you so much that you feel worthless to any boy that may find interest in you. You think that'll cheat on you. Im so sorry.

"What's your deal?".

"My deal? You just came over here and started a godamn argument with me. Im sorry for cheating but I can't turn back time because if I could I would never have done it so I could still have you in my arms. And not have a moody mina attacking me at every chance she can get".

"Ya I'm not moody, Im angry", she said.

"Same thing".

"No, it's different and why are you here?".

"It's not your library I can come here and study", I said.

"May not be but we have too many memories to share together".

"Right, so you brought fuck boy here to replace those memories".

"No I---".

"Goodnight Mina I won't interfere in your life anymore", I said and walked away.