"I love you too Johnny." She smiled as he filled up a solo cup and handed it to her.

After a few to many drinks, yet again, JJ found out. JJ walked up to the girl shaking his head. River ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Hey J." She slurred. "I told you sober I'd stay." She mumbled.

"Okay baby. Let's get some water down you aye?" He questioned. River nodded at the idea. Everything was blurry, too much to drink. When ever River drank, she drank twice as much as everyone else.

River had sobered up slightly and was now taking care of JJ as much as she could. "Yo, John B." JJ shouted holding two solo cups.

Despite her sobering up, JJ continued to drink, which mean that he became more clingy with River,
not that she minded. He always found a way to be beside her or have his hands on her body.

"What are you doing?" John B chuckled as the couple walked over to him. "Yo, what's up?"

"I got this for you. You want this one?" JJ questioned, extending his hand to give it fo his friend.

"For me? Yeah I'll take a sip." John B said going to grab the cup.

Before John B could take the cup from JJ's grasp, something-or rather someone-caught his eye. River furrowed her brows and wondered who it was.

"Oh wait." JJ turned to face Sarah Cameron. "Hey."

"Hi." She smiled. Sarah Cameron was the Kooks princess and Kie's worst enemy. They both hated each other, not that anyone really knew why.

"Hey Sarah. Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" JJ questioned, wrapping his arm around River's shoulders.

Although he was attempting to flirt with Sarah, River was still his number one girl. He'd still do anything for her without even blinking.

"No, thanks." She smiled politely.

River wondered what happened between Sarah and Kie. She wondered if with a simple apology they could be back friends, but she knew better than to be that naive.

"Come on, is it not fancy enough for you?" JJ laughed slightly, his eyes flickering over to Topper.

"No. We were just leaving." Sarah responded politely, she nervously looked between the boys, especially when John B stepped towards them and pulled River back slightly.

"Hey, you know what? I'll take it." Topper said. River rolled her eyes at the obnoxious boy and allowed John B to wrap his arms around her shoulders, swaying them ever so slightly. "I'll-thank you man, I appreciate it."

"That's nice-that's a great suggestion there Topper, but I didn't ask you." JJ slurred. "If you said pretty please, maybe." JJ laughed. "But you didn't."

"Oh pretty please." Topper scoffed.

He couldn't help but allow his eyes to flicker up and down River. He wouldn't deny it, Topper found the blonde hot. He hadn't met a person who didn't find her attractive.

"Yeah, so Sarah. You can have it." JJ tried to hand her the drink.

"She doesn't want it." Topper said hitting the drink making it splash all over River, John B and JJ.

John B pulled River behind him, offering her a sympathetic smile as JJ grabbed a fist full of Topper's shirt and angrily shoved him.

"JJ!" River tried to pull him back, but had no luck. He was much stronger than her, so John B helped.

Pope and Kie quickly rushed to the scene, trying to help in any way they could, but it was useless, there wasn't anything that they could do to help.