forty six

donghyuck smashed his hands on the hospital counter, "where's mark lee?!"

the nurse bowed to donghyuck in respect, "i'm sorry sir but i cannot tell you this information-"

chenle slammed his fists on the counter top as well, "give it to him now."

the nurse covered her mouth in shock when she saw who said that and quickly rummaged through the cabinet for a file, "h-he's in room 127 sir."

the six boys began running towards room 127, donghyuck quickly slammed the door open to see mark on the bed looking lifeless.

he went closer to mark and saw the amount of scratches, scars, and bruises on his body and just by seeing that, donghyuck felt he was the one on the bed.

"w-what happened?" donghyuck asked turning around to face his friends. renjun sighed sadly, "he was hit by a car. before we got here, he just finished his surgery."

donghyuck grabbed mark's hand a knelt beside him, "i'm sorry mark. the reason why you're here is because of me-" he was cut off by jisung tapping him on the shoulder, "it's not your fault hyung."

tears started to drop from donghyuck's eyes, "yes it is. i should've just went there as myself so none of this would've happened. i'm sorry mark."

slowly, everyone started to surround mark, "he's going to be fine hyuck. mark is a strong person." chenle hugged donghyuck and everyone started to join in the hug as well.

a sudden knock was heard from the door, "i'm sorry to interrupt but i need to tell you guys the results." it was the doctor.

everyone sat down on the couch to listen to the doctor, "so i have good news a bad news."

"the good news is that the surgery went very well." smiles in the room were seen after he said that.

"bad news is that his chance of living is slim."