thirty six

"i don't regret it." johnny laughed playfully, jungwoo sighed, "i thought you had ten?"

johnny looked at ten as he winked at him, "that was high school jungwoo. i love ten now."

donghyuck had enough of johnny's sayings. he went out of his hiding spot and grabbed johnny by his collar.

johnny put his hands up as if he was about to get arrested, "woah there... seems like someone was eavesdropping."

donghyuck glared at johnny, "how dare you not regret what you did to mark?! he was only in his first year of high school. a minor for gods sake!"

"i still don't get why i need to regret it." johnny rolled his eyes. donghyuck raised his fist up, "i've had enough of you." he punch johnny in his face causing him to fall down on his back.

johnny smirked as he touched his nose to feel the blood flowing down, "damn. you're rough."

johnny patted the dust off him before standing up, "but let's see here... i've heard rumors going around that you've been playing mark lee. if so, then why bother him? it was dare. am i right?"

johnny had a point. why was donghyuck minding mark's business? he shouldn't be here.

johnny laughed, "speechless?" he walked closer towards the frozen boy, he placed a finger on donghyuck's chin, "but for doing that," johnny punched donghyuck on the face as well, "i'm afraid i'll have to do the same thing as well."

donghyuck stood up even though there was blood on his face, oh he was so ready to murder johnny today.

everyone surrounded the two with their cameras on to film. sadly the 127 and wayv boys can't meddle with this.

right before donghyuck was about to throw another punch, "stop it!"

mark came running in between the two, "just stop it already!"

mark turned to donghyuck, "you..." he said out of breath. he did run all the way across the hallways after all.

"you're coming with me."