thirty three

and their lips connected together. mark wrapped his arms around donghyuck's neck. it felt as if it was their first kiss all over again.

mark smiled into the kiss as he hugged donghyuck's waist. it felt like true love.

donghyuck really loves mark. and mark loves donghyuck too.

the thunder growled harder but that only made mark and donghyuck come closer to each other, for a few moments they would separate their lips for air but the third time they separated their lips,

donghyuck started laughing.

he pushed mark away as he started laughing profusely, "did you really believe that mark?"

what was happening?

"you should've seen the look on your face! i wish i had my phone but sadly it's in the lockers." donghyuck shook his head as he crossed his arms, "you really believe everything don't you huh? i was right, you're too innocent for the world."

mark stood their in shock as he looked at donghyuck in confusion, "w-what do you mean?"

donghyuck laughed once again as he faced mark, another sound of thunder matching donghyuck's laugh, "what i'm saying is, i completed the dare."

"b-but didn't you just say-" donghyuck hushed mark by putting a finger on his lips, "ah you're so stupid."

"i want to go home and relax so i'll make this quick; my girlfriend told me to this dare and i did it. simple." he said with a smile on his face as if it was nothing.

"and look here mark..." he said before coming closer to him,

"i'm a bad boy and i always be one. so don't try running after me anymore because, it's useless." donghyuck said with a slight smirk on his face before fixing his leather jacket and walking off.

by the time donghyuck was gone, mark sat down in the middle of the football field looking up at the grey skies, "is this my fate? to be played like this?"

"mark lee!!" a familiar voice screamed.

it was his friends.

"oh my god you're so wet mark!! come on let's get you inside..." renjun said as jaemin pulled him off the ground. the six walked back inside the school with a silent mark.

mark sat down in one of the locker benches with five boys staring at him.

"he broke my heart."