sixteen

"yOU ASSHOLES WHY DID YOU POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA THAT WE WERE HAVING A SLEEPOVER. I LOOK SO UGLY IN THE GROUP PICTURE." mark stormed in donghyuck's room.

"what do you mean mark? that picture is going viral right now, there are a bunch of articles as well? i mean who would've know the richest kids in asia would all hangout together?" chenle said in defense.

"you look absolutely fine mark. you're being over dramatic." donghyuck said as he stood up and walked towards mark.

"and in my personal opinion," donghyuck leaned in closer to mark, "you looked absolutely perfect."

mark's cheeks blushed red from donghyuck's words, "oh for fucks sake don't flirt here!" renjun exclaimed.

renjun was about to stand up and fight donghyuck but he was pulled back down into the bed by jaemin and jeno, both of their faces were very near renjun's so um perhaps renjun stopped breathing.

"you literally just said not to flirt-" jisung said, "don't act like you and chenle don't flirt while the rest are fighting."

"i think we can confirm. we're all gay as fuck."

🦋

jeno went inside the kitchen to see donghyuck making popcorn, "hey, after the movie, what are we doing?"

donghyuck turned to face jeno, "i don't know, play games?" jeno hummed in response as he was about to head out when he got his glass of water but he stopped.

"hey donghyuck?" jeno tapped donghyuck's shoulder.

donghyuck hummed, "are you still going to keep this up? you're taking this dare too far. this is gonna hurt mark."

donghyuck turned to fully face jeno, how could he just say that?

donghyuck laughed at jeno's words, "too far? at least i didn't cuddle with two men i met for the first time in my life."

"at least my feelings for them are true." jeno shot back.

"who said mine aren't?"