seven

"but donghyuckieeeee" mark moaned out for the millionth time.

no, they were not fucking. donghyuck was just trying to put mark into bed because it's fucking 4am in the morning and he's being loud.

donghyuck decided to tease mark all night and donghyuck guessed he would be knocked out by 2am but that wasn't the case here.

"mark, go to sleep." donghyuck said tired of mark's shit.

"but i wanna fly." donghyuck froze remembering chogi's meaning of flying. he blushed and immediately tried getting mark back to sleep again.

dealing with a drunk mark is hard.

"hmm, what should i do? i've tried pushing, strangling, what else should i do?" donghyuck mumbled to himself.

an idea came into his mind but donghyuck refused, "that won't work. right?"

donghyuck sighed at the staring mark who was busy admiring the wall.

"i don't get paid enough for doing this." donghyuck stood up and walked towards mark.

donghyuck wrapped his arms around mark's waist and cuddled into his chest.

he did that for a few more minutes until he started hearing mark's soft snores.

"are you fucking kidding me? that's all i had to do?" donghyuck sighed, he was disappointed he couldn't think of that before.

donghyuck was about to get out of mark's embrace until he realized something,

he felt too comfortable.

"no, i can't." donghyuck shook his thoughts off his head and removed mark's arms the were wrapped around him.

he was about to stand up and leave but mark's hand stopped him, "don't leave please. stay with me."

of course, donghyuck being the whipped man he is, went back to bed mark and cuddled with him.

mark cuddled into donghyuck's chest and donghyuck looked down to see him looking like a baby.

he remembered the things that had happened before he got tired of mark being drunk as fuck. donghyuck blushed remembering them.

donghyuck started with playing mark's hair, mark's hair looked so soft so he gave mark a kiss on top of his head.

"am i falling for you?"