thirty two

hi everyone! i just wanted to let you know that whatever happens in the next few chapters does not reflect their real selves! this is just all made up / imagination so please keep that in mind. thank you! <3

-

the thunder and rain was heard as mark entered the bathroom, mark was about to head to the sink until he saw him.

while kissing the girl, donghyuck saw a figure behind his girlfriend and he saw him, mark lee in tears.

donghyuck pushed the girl away as he faced mark, "m-mark... it's not what it looks like-" the two faced each other as the thunder and rain outside continued.

mark stepped forward facing donghyuck, "loving you was probably the worse decision i've ever made." and that was the last thing he said before he ran off.

donghyuck sighed as he turned to the girl and... winked at her? before he ran off to chase mark to wherever he went.

mark ran wherever he went, but somehow he ended up in the middle of the football field. 'stupid me. you know you can't handle rain.' he mumble to himself.

but he didn't care, he cared more about the fact that donghyuck broke his heart just like that. mark went on his knees due to the heart break he was experiencing.

another sound of thunder erupted and with that more tears ran down mark's face, "i-i just wanna be loved."

by now his clothes were all wet, he could get sick any moment from now.

"i'm here mark." a voice came from behind him. mark looked back to see donghyuck, "get away from me."

donghyuck went on his knees to match mark, "mark, she forced me to kiss her. i love you." donghyuck said deeply, he stood up as he grabbed mark's arm as well.

he held mark by his shoulders, "t-then what about the dare? honestly hyuck, i trust my friends more than i trust you." mark shook his head. he can't trust donghyuck anymore.

"the dare is true. yes, i agreed to the dare but by the time i met you i knew i couldn't do it anymore. i love you mark." donghyuck said pulling mark closer to him.

their lips were centimeters away from each other, donghyuck looked at mark's wet face from the rain, "i'm sorry mark."

and their lips connected together.