As much as your instincts told you not to, you ran over to the door and opened it, allowing Michael to prance into the room. Thankfully, to your relief, he didn't ambush you in a ticklish revenge. Instead, he danced across the bathroom, continuing to sing "Automatic" by The Pointer Sisters. You laughed as you made your way to the sink and spit out some toothpaste. Michael walked over and grabbed your waist, rocking from side to side as he danced behind you.

As the two of you got ready in the bathroom, Michael had a musical marathon, singing any songs that popped into his head. He encouraged you to sing with him, but you always shied away from doing so. Like him, you were easily embarrassed and got flustered whenever he caught you singing. Nevertheless, he would continue to tease you about it and hush over how cute he thought you were.

Before long, the two of you were dressed and ready to head into the icy cold climate. Your top layers were a white puffy coat and tight black thermals. You finished off the look with a pair of brown snow boots. Michael was wearing a black puffy jacket, black snow pants, and brown snow boots.

When the pair of you made it outside, you immediately felt the crisp winter air on your face. Since the cabin was facing West—and the sun was rising behind the cabin—it casted a large shadow over the two of you. Shivering, you looked around at the beautiful winter wonderland. A mass of scattered conifer trees—all of them coated in snow—surrounded the cabin entrance. A stone pathway led you and Michael from the cabin to an open trail. You could physically feel your nose and cheeks growing red.

"Woo!" Michael whooped, "It's cold out here!"

Turning to Michael, you pressed your gloved hands against his cheeks. "You warm enough, baby?" You asked.

Michael smiled charmingly before nodding. "I am, but are you? Your poor little nose is bright red!" He bent down and placed a peck on the tip of your nose. You giggled, shaking your head.

"This always happens when I go out in cold weather. Don't worry about me. Now, come on! I wanna see the mountains! Have you got the camera? I want to take as many pictures as possible!"

Michael nodded. "Got it with me. Come on, Rudolph, let's get into the sun, at least."

Grabbing your hand, the two of you began walking across the snowy trail. As you swung your hands back and forth, you admired the wondrous scenery that enveloped the trail. Since the entire property was made part of a resort and made for tourists, the two of you didn't have to worry about running into any unexpected obstacles, like wild animals.

When the mountains began to come into view, Michael took a picture of you.

When he looked down at the picture, you took the opportunity to pick up a piece of snow, ball it into a snowball, and chug it at him

When he looked down at the picture, you took the opportunity to pick up a piece of snow, ball it into a snowball, and chug it at him. He looked up right before it hit him in the face. Laughing loudly, you bent over and closed your eyes. Michael wiped the snow from his face, chuckling slightly.